Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
In order to activate SBI net banking, follow the steps below:
1. Apply for net banking in your SBI branch
2. After getting user id and password, log on to www.sbionline.com.
3 Click on Personal Banking
4. Provide, user id and password for log in.
5. At this stage, you are required to change your user id and password and profile password.
6. Generally, at first, bank gives you viewing right. So, you only can view your account statement only but can not do any transaction.
7. Request your branch to give you transaction right.
8. After obtaining transaction right, you will be able to operate your net banking fully.
To learn more please visit:https://www.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm