Well, THIS one wasn't removed- yet.
1. GOD can be found wherever He finds TOTAL UNDERSTANDING- class AGREEMENT with His Will.
THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE by L. Ron Hubbard
1. Beliefs; 2. Thoughts; 3. Words; 4. Physical Actions;
5. Postulates; 6. Total Understanding.
THE EIGHT DYNAMICS By L. Ron Hubbard
1.Self; 2.Family; 3.Groups; 4.All Mankind; 5.All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Physical) Universe; 7.Spirits; 8.God.
THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO CONTROL THE DYNAMICS.
8.Self; 12.Groups; 15.All Mankind; 22.MEST Universe; 32.Spirits; 40.God.
The L. Ron Hubbard TONE SCALE (partial listing only):
40.Serenity; 30.Postulates; 22.Games; 20.Action;
8.0 Exhilaration; 6.Aesthetics;
4.0 Enthusiasm; 3.5 Cheerfulness; 3.0 Conservatism; 2.5 Boredom;
2.0 Overt Hostility; 1.8 Pain; 1.5 Anger; 1.4 Hate; 1.2 No Sympathy;
1.1 Covert Hostility; 1.0 Fear; 0.9 Sympathy; 0.5 Grief; 0.1 Apathy;
0.0 Body Death.
The Eight Centres of Power in the Human soul Carlos Castaneda
1.Feeling; 2.Reason; 3.Talking; 4.Will; 5.*Seeing;*
6.Dreaming; 7.The Tonal; 8.The Nagual.
THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.
1. HEIGHTENED AWARENESS: Total Recall and Total Concentration.
2. *SEEING:* ESP ability to perceive anything that exists or existed,
and analyze its life energy composition- thus proving the difference
between true visions (which have the full range of energy signatures,)
and false visions (which contain only the signature of the being who created it,)
analogous to detecting the pixellation of faked photos.
3. ANGEL DEPLOYMENT: The Telekinetic ability to create an energy body, and act through it at remote distances.
4. TELEPORTATION: The ability to dematerialize one's body to pure Life Energy, and to rematerialize it elsewhere in the current Universe.
5. TRANSLATION: The ability to teleport into the "Higher Universes" (i.e. Heaven).
6-10. TRANSFIGURATION: The simultaneous triggering of all these abilities with a "jump" of one's energy content from 50% to 100% in an instant. "Cosmic Awareness." "Everlasting Life."
IF ANYONE agrees with GOD on these topics and levels, GOD WILL find them, AND COME to them.
2nd CHRONCLES 16:9.
9 "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout the whole Earth,
to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them
whose heart is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars."
21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:
and the word which ye hear is not mine,
but the Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you, my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
2. GOD FEEDS PEOPLE with His WORD, as well as Physical Food:
2. And thou shalt remember all the Way
which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness,
to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest keep His Commandments, or no.
3. And He humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know; that He might make thee know
"That Man doth not live by bread only,
but by every Word that proceedeth
out of The Mouth of the LORD doth Man live."
52. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying,
"How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"
53. Then Jesus said unto them,
"Verily, verily, I say unto you,
'Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of Man,
and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.'
54. "Whoso eateth my flesh,
and drinketh my blood, hath Eternal Life;
and I will raise him up at the Last Day.
55. "For my flesh is meat indeed,
and my blood is drink indeed.
56. "He that eateth my flesh,
and drinketh my blood,
DWELLETH IN ME, AND I IN HIM,
57. "As The Living Father hath sent me,
and I live by the Father:
so he that eateth me,
even he shall live by me.
58. "This is that Bread which came down from Heaven:
not as your fathers did eat Manna, and are dead:
he that eateth of this Bread shall li