- 1Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It seems like she's taking out her frustration on you every time you remind her she could be making better choices for herself. Try to get her to make those choices instead of making them for her. For instance, instead of suggesting she gets the healthy option right off the bat, try asking her what she would rather have, giving her a chance to prove herself. This might not work the moment you implement it, but if she really wants to lose weight, she can't just depend on you. She has to take some responsiblity. You can be there as an example and you can congratulate her when she progresses or makes good choices, but ultimately those choices have to be hers or she might feel like you're pushing her.9 AnswersFamily23 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question
What is the reason that Trump wants to send international students send back home country when they take online course? ?Favourite answer:
One, Trump wants universities and colleges to resume business as usual, and this tactic may very well force their hands as they are reliant on income from foreign students. And two, Trump sees no reason for someone to be physically in the US if they have literally no need to be.
The major downside would be the loss of income for landlords who rent to students... But of course they would wind up hurting either way, regardless of what Trump does.9 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
I run a small tech company. I don't have any law background as such. But ive had a fairly extensive experience dealing with business and legal communication (such as offer letters, sale/purchase and leasing agreements, partnership contracts, NDAs, company policy statements, project documentation, etc).
Problem is, now that I am trying to expand, I can no longer take care of all that stuff myself. I want to train some of my employees to take care of it. These people have previous experience in writing marketing content for my company, but obviously you don't write business document as if you were writing an advertisement.
I want to bring them up to speed on this sort of stuff. So are there any online resources I can suggest them?
PS. I know many of you would suggest to get a legal team, which I will do at later stage but right now I don't have that sort of budget. Best I can do is get my people to draft this stuff and get a lawyer to review anything that could potentially have major legal implications (such as contracts), instead of having a legal team write every piece of communication.4 AnswersHigher Education (University +)4 days ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers to this question
Helicopters, divers, boats... the operation can easily cost $10M. She's already dead by this point, why waste so much resources?16 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question27 AnswersPolls & Surveys8 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersPolls & Surveys8 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question27 AnswersPolls & Surveys23 hours ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers to this question60 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 193Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.48 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers to this question