- 88Upvotes of all answers to this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?25 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 391Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes, most likely. Sadly, we are still stuck with dipsh..in CA.
Just teasing, but seriously, the fraud is smeared all over all of this and yet, the morons keep asking for a citation? Can't they look up inline and see it for themselves?
The links for that video are everywhere and Infowars just played it on the show, which repeats all day and is also on Banned.video.
These people wanted communism so damned bad they don't care how they get it. I am so livid at these idiots. They need to go to a communist/socialist country and see for themselves. I have seen it and it is UGLY.
They ARE FREE TO GO BUT THEY WILL NEVER TURN THIS OCUNTRY INTO A COMMUNIST STATE. PERIOD.
@OP, yes, that is it. It is EVERYWHERE. I think this thing might end sooner than we thought.36 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
boris is younger so boris8 AnswersPolls & Surveys20 hours ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm watching a news report right now and they're discussing how to get employers to force employees to take the vaccine or be fired.12 AnswersMilitary23 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 508Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?97 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 165Upvotes of all answers to this question49 AnswersPolls & Surveys12 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 224Upvotes of all answers to this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness74 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 772Upvotes of all answers to this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].103 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 462Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 337Upvotes of all answers to this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.87 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 284Upvotes of all answers to this question
Do you think he will try to establish a more conservative university system to counter the leftist Ivy League? Possible GOP Universities? Possibly at least one in every red state?
His first one could be a real trump university in Palm Beach Florida this time an accredited school. Home to his presidential 📚 library.
Next might be to get a Kennedy University built near the space coast as a Southern MIT, possibly in Orlando
Possibly build a major university in Savannah Georgia named after CSA General Anderson. Anderson University
Possibly a school in Charleston SC named after General Beauregard that started the civil war. Beauregard University
Expand Liberty 🗽 University in Virginia to a top tier school
Establish a Wright University in NC named after the Wright Brothers who created air travel with no govt funding.
Get Dolly Parton to help establish a Parton University in Tennessee
Buy out and privatize Auburn in Alabama
Get Walton to establish a Walton University in Arkansas
And just make sure red states have top tier conservative universities?
Will this be what trump does after leaving the White House?67 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 248Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 192Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 291Upvotes of all answers to this question99 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers to this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.31 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 112Upvotes of all answers to this question