- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
Did the queen sack the courtier who advised her to act like a common film star when she was filmed with Daniel Craig for the London Olympics?Favourite answer:
I thought it worked well. To me it symbolised that the Olympics was bigger than a nation state, bigger than a head of state. For three weeks, people were prepared to set aside their normal roles and boundaries to make the London Olympics work. Although the Queen is no thespian, it must have done something right as we all remember it so clearly.8 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago
- 246Upvotes of all answers to this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?67 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are they trying to convict Donald Trump instead of just ending the Trump presidency and letting us move on?
Impeaching him means another two or three months of the Trump presidency with us talking and talking and talking and talking about Trump.12 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why did Donald Trump pay $188,561 to China for income taxes in 2013-2015 while only paying $750 to the IRS during the same period ?
Seems kind of strange for a guy who attacked Joe Biden for having too many business ties to a China, doesn’t it?22 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 178Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 479Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?145 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 518Upvotes of all answers to this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.90 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question189 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 301Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 93Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.38 AnswersBaseball12 hours ago
- 352Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question
For me Coraline wins this one. The "other mother" in that film makes me very uneasy20 AnswersPolls & Surveys9 hours ago
- 86Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why has Biden signed more executive orders in his first three days than Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton *combined* in their first three days?
Clinton: 114 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 542Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No other place wants them.89 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question