- 475Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.88 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 247Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)12 hours ago
- 177Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question11 AnswersEtiquette11 hours ago
- 115Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 124Upvotes of all answers to this question61 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 485Upvotes of all answers to this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.54 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 294Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Trump supporters are so sure Trump will win in November, why are they in such a hurry to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg?Favourite answer:
Excellent question. And all the evasive answers from Trump toadies here in Y!A don't answer the question while raising many other questions about the Trump supporters true motives. It can wait until after the new President is sworn in. “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”--Moscow Mitch.60 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question
In my city, gun shops and sporting goods stores have run out of ammo. Is this a sign of whats to come?
Its like people are preparing for something awful.24 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 113Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 784Upvotes of all answers to this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.165 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 235Upvotes of all answers to this question
Experts say Kamala’s proposed Green New Deal will cost in excess of 50 trillion. How does Harris propose such enormous taxation be collected?Favourite answer:
They can’t possibly collect that kind of tax revenues and they know it. It’s a way to raise our taxes, but then claim they didn’t get what they needed when their legislation fails.58 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question28 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question