- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Rudy Guiliani Is untruthful about putting his hands down his pants w/the female reporter, then why believe his Joe Biden Crime charges?Favourite answer:
Exactly! NOT ONE Cult45 member should be believed.7 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
EDIT: "Hot Weather Girls..." is such an idiot, he addresses his answer to me, even though he doesn't talk about ANYTHING I said and is responding to David. Believe me, David has put in more effort than I typically would on a question. I have a bit of "face blindness", but Hot Weather Girls has Yahoo account blindness, and seems to think they're all the same. I don't see him ever responding to the points that I make--he could, for example, respond in an email, since my email is right here, dirac314 at yahoo dot com, but Hot Weather Girls is a troll that just parrots denial websites, he doesn't know enough about science himself to even figure out which side he should be arguing for, so he just copies and pastes.
There used to be people on the denial side that would ask questions that were at least partially grounded in science. There was one called Randall/Didier Drogba that I probably had the most respect for. Ottawa Mike also, although he tended to ask the same questions again and again and ignore the answers. Dr Jello occasionally asked good questions but he was never really interested in the answers, and he blocked people if they pointed out he was lying. Kano asked some good questions and, at least when he first came here, seemed interested in learning.
Those days are gone The denial side is primarily now the Weather Girl troll, who blocks people that understand science and who point out that the conclusions he draws from the papers he cites are usually wrong. He depends on blind acceptance of the things he says, and people like JimZ and Davie Bwoi are happy to oblige.
Of course there is also Solar Wind, who lives in his own world of crackpot science. The sad thing is that I think most people on the denial side, like JimZ, are closer to the crackpot world of Solar Wind than they are to conventional science. It's sad that there are so many people with such strong opinions and so little interest in learning the relevant science.
Finally, I should point out that you have done a really exemplary job of refuting largely irrelevant papers with ones that actually address the questions.
EDIT: I edited this answer and must have accidentally clicked the "anonymous" button, that was a mistake that I have undone.6 AnswersGlobal Warming2 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
Have you paid for, or would you pay money out of your own pocket for, a news source not owned by the Mainstream Media Division of the DNC?Favourite answer:
Even if I had the money to spare, no way.8 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 483Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
First, Venezuela is a dystopia, not a utopia. Second, it takes more than a POTUS/VPOTUS to change the economy of the US. Some exploiting economic sectors might find themselves with more government regulations to prevent them from exploiting Americans, but the US will always be the most capitalist nation on the planet.84 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 229Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 905Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 41Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 318Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this question38 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 460Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
I know a lot of them do really well in school and are good at sports, that doesn't make them smart though, if they were smart they would realize that the only way to keep the world at peace is by paying taxes to help people in need, it's a perfectly civil way of helping. Rather than someone accosting you while you're walking down the street for money, everyone who makes a lot of money is just legally required to pay taxes to help with resources to help people in need, best way to go about it.8 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
Your a liar if you say there isn't any.19 AnswersMedia & Journalism23 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question