- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
“Promiscuous woman offended when people point out her promiscuity”. 🤣8 AnswersPolls & Surveys11 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is a man who listens to Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Madonna, Britney Spears, Rihanna, considered "gay" in your country?Favourite answer:
No he is not4 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is it excessive for a landlord to want to enter your home every month to inspect and spray for bugs?
I rented a small house and I'm finding it really annoying the landlord wants to come in and spray for bugs every month. I hardly ever see a bug but he said it's their policy. He doesn't hire a professional exterminator, just sprays something himself then he wants to put out bait monitor traps so he has to look in all the cupboards, closets, everywhere.
He then wants to criticize everything. No extension cords or power strips, no candles, no space heaters. I was starting to get pissed because they sick a note on the door and then expect me to be there. They came last week to spray bugs now tomorrow he comes back for reinspection and to install new smoke alarms.
Turns out they can fail you for things not specifically stated in the lease agreement, like having the furnace turned up to high. It feels like it's more about inspecting and snooping through my stuff than anything.9 AnswersRenting & Real Estate2 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
A lightbulb marked “75 W [at] 120 V” is screwed into a socket at one end of a long extension cord in which each of the two conductors has a resistance of 0.800 ohms. The other end of the extension cord is plugged into a 120-V outlet. Draw a circuit diagram, and find the actual power of the bulb in the circuit described.4 AnswersEngineering10 hours ago
- 127Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 449Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 407Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.109 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 92Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 87Upvotes of all answers to this question26 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 138Upvotes of all answers to this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"41 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 420Upvotes of all answers to this question112 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question
They are dangerous views which can lead us down the path of destruction.20 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 160Upvotes of all answers to this question