- 455Upvotes of all answers to this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.105 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 172Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 135Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.44 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 125Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 248Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 375Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 583Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.101 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 814Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 391Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
Since the South Tower collapse first do you think it might have caused the North Tower to collapse sooner. The buildings sat only 50 yards from one another and so much debris and energy from thrown into the North Tower. Do you think that played significant role in the North Tower collapsing only 29 mins later?13 AnswersHistory15 hours ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 97Upvotes of all answers to this question24 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this question19 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
What a messy legislation.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers to this question
The government, and all of its institutions are being played by an authoritian who has dismantled the rules of justice, checks and balances, safety of Americans, and compromising with our enemies. The Senate is useless in supporting American values and no longer is concerned. The Attorney General manipulates justice to favor a disillusioned, generally radical "president". People are not smart enough to protect them selves from the virus. The "president" openly divides states by political preference. In short, we are going to hell as a nation and no one seems to care.40 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
There were Native Americans here for about 10,000 years before the Europeans took over and named it America. Each tribe and each culture had their own name for the regions.31 AnswersHistory2 days ago