- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
Eating this same food everyday repeatedly and cut into 6 small meals per day
Meal 1, 3, 5 whole grain bread with butter and salad and oatmeal with fruit Meal 2, 4, 6 Brown Rice with Green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, lettuce)5 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are Americas convinced single payer healthcare is radical and impossible, yet are okay with corporations getting billions in tax cuts?
Single payer would be cheaper than the current for-profit system. Yes, we'd all pay around $300/month more in taxes but we wouldn't have to pay $700/month in private health insurance premiums.12 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
I have $4000 deductible. Do I have to pay it only one time and rest is copay? I read in some articles saying you pay it every year. That's ridiculous if that's how it is. I am confused11 AnswersInsurance3 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 122Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 136Upvotes of all answers to this question35 AnswersOther - Society & Culture18 hours ago
- 338Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 416Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 89Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 259Upvotes of all answers to this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favourite answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......45 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.153 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 501Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 160Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.54 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?20 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersCelebrities2 days ago
- 73Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 167Upvotes of all answers to this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.55 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question67 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)3 days ago
- 190Upvotes of all answers to this question