- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
Will CNN's Jeffrey Toobin claim his Zoom account was hacked when he showed his private parts on a zoom call?
Whenever high profile Libs get caught in scandals involving technology, their usual first defense is to claim their account was hacked.14 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
His prognosis is good. He has Hodgkin’s lymphoma which, if I had to choose a cancer to get, would probably be on my shortlist. Also they caught it early. Sure, he will die some day but probably not to this particular cancer unless he is really unlucky.11 AnswersCelebrities7 hours ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question9 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 122Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why do conservatives think its ok to use the state to deny LGBT but not when the state uses their powers to deny their religious *freedom*?Favourite answer:
Conservatives are conformists that expects the rest of us to comply with their leaders!34 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 151Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 241Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 275Upvotes of all answers to this question56 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers to this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?32 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question177 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 121Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?26 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers to this question
The earth has gotten so warm that it is snowing before Halloween! Maybe my grand daughter should go as an eskimo this year so she doesn't freeze to death. LOL. Make sure we put the winter tires on our cars over two months before winter officially begins LOL.29 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 695Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
a Biden victory would send us back to the great depression. They are only voting him because President Trump is an outsider and he exposed their corruptness. Even people from Hollywood are endorsing Biden because they know if President Trump stays in office their career might be in danger. Those sick bastards.80 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question