- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is a man who listens to Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Madonna, Britney Spears, Rihanna, considered "gay" in your country?Favourite answer:
No he is not4 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is it excessive for a landlord to want to enter your home every month to inspect and spray for bugs?
I rented a small house and I'm finding it really annoying the landlord wants to come in and spray for bugs every month. I hardly ever see a bug but he said it's their policy. He doesn't hire a professional exterminator, just sprays something himself then he wants to put out bait monitor traps so he has to look in all the cupboards, closets, everywhere.
He then wants to criticize everything. No extension cords or power strips, no candles, no space heaters. I was starting to get pissed because they sick a note on the door and then expect me to be there. They came last week to spray bugs now tomorrow he comes back for reinspection and to install new smoke alarms.
Turns out they can fail you for things not specifically stated in the lease agreement, like having the furnace turned up to high. It feels like it's more about inspecting and snooping through my stuff than anything.9 AnswersRenting & Real Estate3 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
“Promiscuous woman offended when people point out her promiscuity”. 🤣8 AnswersPolls & Surveys23 hours ago
- 346Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 281Upvotes of all answers to this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.61 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 544Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers to this question24 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 202Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this question39 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 467Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.116 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 210Upvotes of all answers to this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"54 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question31 AnswersPolls & Surveys19 hours ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question12 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 110Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yeah, the GOP has gotten really weird since George H. W. Bush was president. If you look closely it seems to me the trend started during the Nixon administration. The Trump administration is not the cause but rather a symptom. I'm a former adamant supporter that can no longer get behind a party that props up politicians ON THE NATIONAL STAGE that publicly espouse beliefs that Jewish space lasers started wildfires in California, broadly paint Mexicans as being criminals or think that folks not wanting to see the confederate flag lifted above the building their tax dollars paid for as a horrible example of "cancel culture". Republicans went bat poop crazy off the rails during the Trump reign but it's been a long time coming if you ask me.15 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question