- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
I just feel like this is what people say when they are too afraid to spend the money they worked hard to earn over decades. What is the point in spending 30 years working hard to earn millions if you just save it until you die? Sure, your children get it, and that is definitely a nice thing to provide for them, but it wouldn't hurt to reward yourself because you only live once. For example, one of my family members is worth about $50 million dollars through starting a business and he lives link a monk and eats ramen noodles and has a flip phone. He hasn't taken a vacation in years and has no children. So what's the point? He's getting older and still chooses to live like a monk at 57 years old5 AnswersPersonal Finance11 hours ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
In the middle of the pandemic Trump AND Republicans want to repeal Obamacare and its protections for those with pre-existing conditions. This is madness. Remember this in November. This alone is a sufficient basis to vote them all out of office.8 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question
The NY Slimes has zero credibility yet the leftists swallow whatever they tell them. So now it's Trump's doesn't pay taxes? Really?9 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
This is a picture of my twerking instructor and yes she is one sexy chick.
Hi LMB lovely to see you x
Hi Pronkie x12 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
According to the UN, Sweden is in danger of becoming a third world country, possibly by 2030. Looks like we can add Finland as well. So sad to see. Those Scandinavian countries are so beautiful and we’re faintly well run until recently.5 AnswersGender & Women's Studies10 hours ago
- 927Upvotes of all answers to this question
Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.200 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 413Upvotes of all answers to this question79 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 112Upvotes of all answers to this question
Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California! Libs!! Why are you not talking about this?
If she were a white man.. You would be talking about and using it as proof for years that the right is racist.. Fools..
They report it in the UK.. Media here is not allowed..32 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 717Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.124 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why did the DNC pick Kamala Harris as Biden's VP even though she polled so low in the democrat primaries slammed him on his race record?Favourite answer:
Biden was picked to be the electable persona. Harris was picked to implement the DNC's hardball policies as soon as Biden resigns.22 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers to this question35 AnswersHistory8 hours ago
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris released their 2019 tax returns just before the debate, is Trump in trouble or no?
Joe Biden released his 2019 tax return on Tuesday, just hours ahead of the first presidential debate, and it showed that he and his wife Jill had an adjusted gross income of $985,000 last year and paid federal income taxes of $288,000.
The release of the Bidens' tax return comes just days after it was revealed that President Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and in 2017.23 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 80Upvotes of all answers to this question18 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question7 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 hour ago
- 130Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question