- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
I hate going to the laundromat to do laundry (there is no washer or dryer hookup in my apartment, and I will not pay money to wash clothes I already paid for), so I had the idea to dump my dirty clothes in my bathtub, that way every time I shower I wash my clothes a little bit more. Then, when I want to wear something, I put it on and scrub down like I would if I were showering without clothes, then hang the garments out my window to dry. Assuming no birds poo on it, a clean and dry outfit awaits with just a little time, minimal effort, and no money spent.
This works well with two problems:
1. My red t-shirt was left at the bottom of the pile for about a month and a half, and now it is slimy. It doesn't smell bad or look different, it just feels slimy. The slime, I think, is all the dirt and junk from all the other clothes, plus maybe whatever was washed off of me.
2. There's very little room to stand in my shower.
I solved problem 2 by hanging up my dirty clothes on hangers beneath the shower head. I still have this slimy t-shirt.
Anyway, I now have a system that works for laundering my own clothing without having to pay. Just this shirt is really slimy, and I can't get it clean. Any ideas of how to get this junk, funk, and gunk off my favorite shirt? It's sleeveless, so that might be an asset when it comes time to wash it again.
I ask this question in earnest, and I ask you to respond in kind. I want to wear this shirt again; it is very slimming. Bless.5 AnswersCleaning & Laundry2 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question
We got married 4 years ago. We both have always bonded over food. She loved to cook and she would always make the most delicious meals. We were overweight. She was 230lbs and I'm 275lbs. I'm 6'1 and she's 5'5. In 2018, she started working on herself and her body. I was always so proud of her and supported her through her weight loss. Shes now 110lbs and shes embarrassed of me. Yes i lost some weight too,I'm now 230lbs which is not bad considering im 6'1 yet she still says im fat. My hair is receding more and more every year so I dont have much head hair, she complains about that. I recently got into an accident which caused my 2 front teeth to chip and shes extremely embarrassed of me for good. Shes much more gorgeous and she looks way better than she did before. Some people say that shes out of my league and than question her why shes with me. I feel like I lost my wife to a whole new person and I dont feel her love me anymore. It's not my fault my head hair is gone and my teeth got chipped. I cant afford to go to the dentist. Looks are her priority now and she feels like she cant be seen with me. She loves on me in private but as soon as we are out, she runs from me and acts like I'm just a friend. I feel very heartbroken and I dont know what to do. What should I do to make myself better for her?26 AnswersMarriage & Divorce4 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
I have been on a weight loss diet for a while now, but recently I started drinking a lot of diet soda instead of flavored water or unsweetened tea, and my weightloss seems to have stagnated. I am wondering if they are connected, or I just his a normal plateau as my body adjusts and the timing is just a coincidence.9 AnswersDiet & Fitness4 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes she is. It may well be unconscious but people who can't lose weight do tend to sabotage others who are trying hard. It makes them feel less inadequate. Just stick to your guns. You are doing well and if she has problems with it.....that's HER problem, not yours. Good luck and keep up the good work.5 AnswersFriends4 days ago
- 934Upvotes of all answers to this question
Here are a few suggestions but feel free to use your own crazy theory:
- Coronavirus is a hoax
- Coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon
- Donald Trump ISN'T working for the Russians
- Donald Trump DIDN'T extort Ukraine into interfering in the 2020 election
- Vaccines don't work and are a way for the elites to control the public
- We didn't land on the moon
- There are aliens at Area 51
- Elvis/2pac isn't dead
- 9/11 was an inside job
- Biden is controlled by the extreme left
- The Jews are trying to replace you245 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 213Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 680Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Try cholera. That is the disease that caused most of the deaths. Even when dead the body is contagious. Even if buried in a shallow grave the disease migrates to the surface. Medications at the time were only Sulfa drugs. so the only other treatment was burning the bodies...to eliminate the disease. The oven were there. "My mom saw them" and she is still alive. She got Typhus and survived that.
. Typhus did also happen. That is from body lice from unwashed bodies so the bug jumps from body to body "Tagging everybody as it hopped" as it jumps into the hair and clothing. Too many people too close together.
. Allied propaganda as the Soviets were fighting with the West against Germany. The British put out their own propaganda. So did the U.S.
. After the reconstruction of Auschwitz the Soviets left a plaque that said 4 million died.
When you really dig into it you find a bunch of stuff that just don't jive with the "story". It is a made up "fantasy story". You will find references to say 12 million died, and that was halved to 6 million. The number continues to go down.
Find out what the Holocaust deniers are saying. It is interesting.
["Holocaust" is a word invented by the Jews in 1965] and somehow it only applies to the Jews. Not the other unwanted peoples...Romanians, Polish,Hungarians, hobo's, etc.
Just because you are interested, you need to do the research. The Jews have control of TV and magazines and newspapers and publishing houses...so what they say is the truth? NOT LIKELY. Because of this "story" Israel gets Millions of dollars every year from Germany. They are not about to kill that cow.
. Fortunately they cannot control the Internet.
. Hitler was taught this about the Jews when he was a kid in Grade school(before WW1) So it has been known a long time that Jews were a PROBLEM peoples.
(any people that can psss off their "imaginary God" for that God to kick them out of their land of birth - yeah then they are not ANGELS. IMO
Keep up the research, realizing that the Jews are destroying any narritive that clashes with the one they are proposing is the truth.
Never has there been a war with so much MUDDIED WATERS....than this one.
AND YEAH, MY MOM LIVED THROUGH WW2, was at the gates of Auschwitz and was pushed away by a German soldier(because they thought my mom & family were German so were not to enter). My mom saw the OVENS and only the ovens. There was no gas chambers. She remembers much as she was 15 at the time. That was in 1943. Her mind is still sharp as a razor.114 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 346Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 231Upvotes of all answers to this question68 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 104Upvotes of all answers to this question45 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 266Upvotes of all answers to this question65 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 125Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question30 AnswersPolls & Surveys21 hours ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question
A friend of mind said the British has a long history in the past being invaded and controlled by many other countries is that true? Well he was going on saying France and Italy in the past invaded and controlled the country at some point and so did other countries.24 AnswersHistory17 hours ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 289Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 293Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question