- 507Upvotes of all answers to this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.121 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 151Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.45 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 295Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 390Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 158Upvotes of all answers to this question
Can we agree with Joe Biden, "If Trump 'had done his job from the beginning, all the people who died of COVID-19 would still be alive".?
The coronavirus supposed to have surfaced in November and became an epidemic in December. China, Japan and South Korea were among the earliest to act.38 AnswersOther - Politics & Government14 hours ago
- 576Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.101 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 713Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers to this question26 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It's one of those words that has long been in the dark grey area of the politically correct vocabulary .
There are lots of words like this . We "can't" say people are "fat" etc anymore , or even "short" , we have to find other words that are more acceptable .
One of my own favourites involves the police ,who invariably refer to finding someone that was "deceased" on scene , rather than simply dead .
It would be nice to hear other people's favourites .20 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
What a messy legislation.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers to this question
The government, and all of its institutions are being played by an authoritian who has dismantled the rules of justice, checks and balances, safety of Americans, and compromising with our enemies. The Senate is useless in supporting American values and no longer is concerned. The Attorney General manipulates justice to favor a disillusioned, generally radical "president". People are not smart enough to protect them selves from the virus. The "president" openly divides states by political preference. In short, we are going to hell as a nation and no one seems to care.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 78Upvotes of all answers to this question24 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
There were Native Americans here for about 10,000 years before the Europeans took over and named it America. Each tribe and each culture had their own name for the regions.31 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 115Upvotes of all answers to this question