- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
I hate going to the laundromat to do laundry (there is no washer or dryer hookup in my apartment, and I will not pay money to wash clothes I already paid for), so I had the idea to dump my dirty clothes in my bathtub, that way every time I shower I wash my clothes a little bit more. Then, when I want to wear something, I put it on and scrub down like I would if I were showering without clothes, then hang the garments out my window to dry. Assuming no birds poo on it, a clean and dry outfit awaits with just a little time, minimal effort, and no money spent.
This works well with two problems:
1. My red t-shirt was left at the bottom of the pile for about a month and a half, and now it is slimy. It doesn't smell bad or look different, it just feels slimy. The slime, I think, is all the dirt and junk from all the other clothes, plus maybe whatever was washed off of me.
2. There's very little room to stand in my shower.
I solved problem 2 by hanging up my dirty clothes on hangers beneath the shower head. I still have this slimy t-shirt.
Anyway, I now have a system that works for laundering my own clothing without having to pay. Just this shirt is really slimy, and I can't get it clean. Any ideas of how to get this junk, funk, and gunk off my favorite shirt? It's sleeveless, so that might be an asset when it comes time to wash it again.
I ask this question in earnest, and I ask you to respond in kind. I want to wear this shirt again; it is very slimming. Bless.6 AnswersCleaning & Laundry3 days ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersPolls & Surveys8 hours ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question15 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question10 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
Who even watches Ellens shows. Her game show actually is a demonstration of what a control freak she is?Favourite answer:
Not me, I gave up watching her show several years ago and as for her show never watch it.6 AnswersTalk Shows2 days ago
- 340Upvotes of all answers to this question58 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 340Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?49 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 176Upvotes of all answers to this question
I still want Biden to win but this just stings tbh. Instead of choosing a sensible VP, they doubled down on law and order and chose the most boot licking VP ever. If this doesnt show how out of touch the party is. I dont know what does. They chose a VP who put innocent drug offenders behind bars. I guess America will never legalize weed.49 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
Most black guys don’t like Kamala Harris. They hate her for her locking up black people. Who is Biden trying to appeal by choosing her?
She is not even an ADOS.11 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 204Upvotes of all answers to this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?39 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 195Upvotes of all answers to this question69 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 187Upvotes of all answers to this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.54 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 82Upvotes of all answers to this question30 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 217Upvotes of all answers to this question
My husband and I are celebrating 25th Anniversary. But 20 years ago I had a month long affair which he never found out. Should I confess?
We had a rough patch 5 years into our marriage and that was when this indiscretion happened. I moved on. I've been wanting to confess to him but every time I tried I couldn't. And this secret is killing me.64 AnswersMarriage & Divorce2 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?
They just chopped her department by over a 100 officers and reduced her pay. I wonder what the Portland taxpayers have to say about that.8 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this question