- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
While black men and Latino men prefer curvy women.7 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups1 day ago
- 131Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
So I am currently in my first year of studying computer science now its everything I thought it would be however im just tired of doing coursework and tests every week as I have been doing for years. Youre probably thinking well first year isn't even hard compared to 2nd and 3rd. That's my point I don't want to know how hard it can get. I want money.
So I currently hold support for my life from the maintenance loan I don't work. The stock market after 1 year of research and testing seems stupid for someone not to be invested. My thinking is if I dropped out after the first year and find a job and invest a lot into the market for the next 5-10years statistically I would not have to work like a proper job ever.(like full time)
University just doesn't make enough sense as if I stay the course of 3 years get my degree and find a graduate job ill probably be earning the same as everyone without a degree for like 1-5 years. By that time someone working a standard job who invested in the market would have LOADS of money if invested correctly if you think about it its realistic.
So yeah it really does come down to market performance but I have faith in US and UK economy to come through.
Is my logic on dropping out retarded?
Please don't answer and say "do both" yes i know the outcome would probably be way better but I can't stand university and I'm only in first year and can't imagine the stress of next year.10 AnswersInvesting1 day ago
- 174Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 677Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 212Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Liberals get cancelled when they venture outside of groupthink.
J.K. Rowling and Graham Linehan are two examples.46 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 266Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
I would consider seeing GONE WITH THE WIND again...22 AnswersPolls & Surveys9 hours ago
- 433Upvotes of all answers to this question
What do you say ?119 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question15 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 79Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question
Actually it’s 1.9 trillion to be fair19 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 168Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why do liberals put different values on people based on age, color, gender, social status etc? Is this not the definition of racism?
Hypocrites, no way not liberals!42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 577Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
whoever (community) organized this theft, was knowledgeable enough to know not to go over 3% of the votes for the actual winner. anything over could elicit a recount or be suspicious. they waited until the count was finished, then calculated how many more votes would be needed for their candidate to win, within 3%. sneaky, underhanded, evil!! and we all know who this person was!65 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
LOOK AT ALL THE SORE LOSERS UNDER ONE ROOF 😂😂😂😂26 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago