Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that England is rid of ugly prince 👑 Philip? Can we have a pageant to elect new British royalty once the queen croaks 🐸?
England needs a BEautiful 🤩 Princess and maybe we need our own elegant and stunning 🤩 prince 🤴 charming.
Maybe England should host a pageant and “debate”?
Hopefully this beauty contest will prevent another UGLY Royal like prince Philip.
Disney Princess and princesses are absolutely beautiful ☺️ and should we have a pageant once the queen dies?10 AnswersRoyalty5 hours ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 72Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 85Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.44 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question24 AnswersPolls & Surveys18 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 555Upvotes of all answers to this question154 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 141Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers to this question15 AnswersPolls & Surveys12 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question
has been since like 201423 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 359Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 161Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 590Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Absolutely, he is a traitor who portrayed the royal family and should never be allowed in England again.75 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 457Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 154Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is that the name they are given?
Where did this name come from?8 AnswersGender & Women's Studies18 hours ago
- 184Upvotes of all answers to this question