Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
Beef , Lamb , Fish , Pork , Turkey , Chicken , Ostrich , Snake , Lizard , Dog , Cat , Insects ........13 AnswersCooking & Recipes12 hours ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 303Upvotes of all answers to this question103 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 73Upvotes of all answers to this question
Does cancel-culture America really believe they can shape the country in their image using passive/aggressive force? Then what happens?Favourite answer:
Regardless of which political party you affiliate with or don't, if you're an American you have the right to speak freely. If someone tries to cancel or silence you that's all the more reason to get loud.
To the person who said, get over it things change... Yes things change because of people who stand up for their rights. Segregation, black Civil rights movement, women and blacks getting the right to vote, gay marriages, interracial marriages... it was the people that refused to be canceled that gave us these rights by speaking out in the face of adversity. They didn't just "get over it."29 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 261Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 150Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 390Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Absolutely, he is a traitor who portrayed the royal family and should never be allowed in England again.63 AnswersRoyalty1 day ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Because the media cover for them. We all saw the cities burning while some lame "journalist" stood there telling us it was just "peaceful unrest". Then the govt just turns them loose to do it again.8 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
why were BLM rioters and protestors allowed to just walk around with baseball bats beating out windows and setting cars & buildings on fire?
i was watching youtube videos of last years riots in cities like Cleveland, Oh, and it just showed them walking around non chalantly and at ease just breaking out windows here and there and it is all in broad daylight, police sirens not anywhere, why?7 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 249Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.6 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 110Upvotes of all answers to this question41 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question38 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago