- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?15 AnswersGender & Women's Studies23 hours ago
- 289Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes, most likely. Sadly, we are still stuck with dipsh..in CA.
Just teasing, but seriously, the fraud is smeared all over all of this and yet, the morons keep asking for a citation? Can't they look up inline and see it for themselves?
The links for that video are everywhere and Infowars just played it on the show, which repeats all day and is also on Banned.video.
These people wanted communism so damned bad they don't care how they get it. I am so livid at these idiots. They need to go to a communist/socialist country and see for themselves. I have seen it and it is UGLY.
They ARE FREE TO GO BUT THEY WILL NEVER TURN THIS OCUNTRY INTO A COMMUNIST STATE. PERIOD.
@OP, yes, that is it. It is EVERYWHERE. I think this thing might end sooner than we thought.31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
He never was 'funny' - but terrifying.
Apart from throwing bits of Latin in statements here and there, for whatever reason, Johnson once referred to gay men as "tank topped bum boys". He refused to apologise on Question Time last week when asked about this. As Mayor of London he also said gay men take their husbands "up the Arcelor".
As far as colour and religion is concerned - his 'humour' is deadly. Muslim women who wear burqas are "bank robbers and "letter boxes". He also admitted that a "bunch of black kids" causes him to "turn a hair". He also suggested that America's first black President had an "ancestral dislike" of the British empire (that would make at least 60% of the world's population, then, would it not?)
Then there are his thoughts about women - but do I need to go on; he'd 'Pat her on the bottom and send her on her way', and tell us "Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts". In this case doubt he's trying to show 'humour', but misogyny in his own words - liking "semi-naked women playing beach volleyball … glistening like wet otters."
What would you have thought a second Trump win would have meant for this country? Trump and Johnson were like two peas in a pod. Not funny - but terrifying.6 AnswersCurrent Events2 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm watching a news report right now and they're discussing how to get employers to force employees to take the vaccine or be fired.8 AnswersMilitary3 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 147Upvotes of all answers to this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness49 AnswersGender & Women's Studies1 day ago
- 304Upvotes of all answers to this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.79 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 156Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?41 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 541Upvotes of all answers to this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].85 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 248Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 269Upvotes of all answers to this question92 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question13 AnswersJokes & Riddles1 day ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.18 AnswersPolls & Surveys17 hours ago
- 692Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question