Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 29Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that England is rid of ugly prince 👑 Philip? Can we have a pageant to elect new British royalty once the queen croaks 🐸?
England needs a BEautiful 🤩 Princess and maybe we need our own elegant and stunning 🤩 prince 🤴 charming.
Maybe England should host a pageant and “debate”?
Hopefully this beauty contest will prevent another UGLY Royal like prince Philip.
Disney Princess and princesses are absolutely beautiful ☺️ and should we have a pageant once the queen dies?12 AnswersRoyalty8 hours ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.49 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 97Upvotes of all answers to this question25 AnswersPolls & Surveys22 hours ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 574Upvotes of all answers to this question158 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 147Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersPolls & Surveys16 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
has been since like 201425 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.27 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 362Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question20 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 181Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 171Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 593Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Absolutely, he is a traitor who portrayed the royal family and should never be allowed in England again.74 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 457Upvotes of all answers to this question