Can you name some of the reasons why they can be stripped off their citizenship/loose their green card? Thank you in advance!6 AnswersImmigration2 months ago
So i know a woman who is an illegal immigrant from Guatemala and she has a 7 year old boy who was also born in Guatemala she brought him to USA when he was 4. What will then happen to the little boy if she's ever deported?8 AnswersImmigration6 months ago
What do you need to obtain one ?2 AnswersImmigration6 months ago
Childfree people : How do you cope with being alone?What are your substitutes for having children ? ?
Hello everyone !
Do, I'm thinking about staying kidless, for reasons that are not " selfish".
1) Because I don't want to bring a child into this world ti suffer.You never know when you are going to be in situations where you don't have anything to eat, ot when it's winter and it's below 0 and you have no heat.
2) Because I would like to focus on my goals/ dreams. Of pursuing a career. It's hard to raise a baby and go to school.
3) Because I have absolutely no Idea how to educate a child and I'm worried that they'll end up being a drug addict or do something that will take them to jail.
4) I value sleeping In peace
Ever since I was a little girl i've struggled with insomio issues where I can't sleep
Now that I'm older I get mad when somebody doesn't let me sleep because they're making noise since I am a light sleeper.
5) Because not having any children reduces 56.8% of carbon dioxide.
These are my 4 reasons to consider staying childfree.
I really do enjoy the company of my family specially since ot's christmas and love them with all my heart, but here the question is Where will I end up when they are not with me anymore? What could be some substitutes for having children ?
Advice please , thank you in advance ! Merry christmas !🎁🎅🎄7 AnswersOther - Pregnancy & Parenting8 months ago
Hello guys !!
So I am wondering, can they just live there and travel back and forth to USA without a problem ? What kind of Visa/residency do they need?
Thank you.1 AnswerImmigration10 months ago
- 2 AnswersAdoption12 months ago
- 3 AnswersPregnancy12 months ago
Hello I will turn 22 in Thursday. I really do like children but I don't want to have them just because "that is what people do". Here is the thing my mom tells me that she will not last me forever. I am afraid I will do a horrible job with parenting because I have seen parents struggle to educate their children and that is the hardest job one will do in life. some parents simply don't care about their children's education.
Need advice thank you very much in advance13 AnswersParenting1 year ago
- 2 AnswersTelenovelas2 years ago
- 6 AnswersFashion & Accessories2 years ago