Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 80Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.41 Answers9 hours ago
- 555Upvotes of all answers to this question154 Answers3 days ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
has been since like 201422 Answers9 hours ago
- 358Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.23 Answers1 day ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question
What did rocket scientist, Daunte Wright, think would happen when he resisted arrest, jumped back in his car and tried to drive away? Do ?
liberals now think blacks are allowed to resist arrest and escape?16 Answers9 hours ago
- 154Upvotes of all answers to this question40 Answers2 days ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers to this question
When will liberals finally stop blaming guns for mass shootings and start blaming the person behind the gun?Favourite answer:
Mass shooters will still be mass shooters if firearms are taken from the law abiding. And, if it somehow mysteriously becomes more difficult for a bad guy to get a gun; they will become mass bombers, mass vehicular killers, mass spreaders of Anthrax, etc.
After all, despite the spin and propaganda, it IS about the criminal. If one cannot see or admit that, they have an agenda or are mentally deficient.15 Answers11 hours ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question18 Answers19 hours ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question29 Answers23 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question12 Answers12 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Cancel culture is a label the right wing made up to bych about what displeases them. The claims foment outrage and division.
When extreme right wing fascist Hitler burned the books ... THAT would be cancel culture.6 Answers21 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It's a good option, but the two don't have to be mutually exclusive. A union presence can make sure that equity in ownership occurs. I can see some businesses making sure senior management owns 70% of the company, then claiming they are worker owned. The power differential is still in the hands of the senior management. It is better to have ownership and power spread across the organization and governed by cooperative rules. The Mondragon Cooperatives are arguably the best example of a long term worker owned cooperative that has evolved into many cooperatives all tied together.13 Answers2 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question168 Answers5 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
snowflake delusion and tds. simple.20 Answers17 hours ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
McDonald’s’ in China refused to serve blacks during the pandemic because they believe they are “primitive, rapists, and undesirables” while also committing countless human rights abuses. Is it because BLM is Marxist first and foremost and respects China and their endeavor to destroy and overtake America? China loves it because they can let the radical left and BLM destroy America from within, while China destroys from the outside. Thoughts?7 Answers8 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
If you were given 74 million dollars and told you could only spend it on something that would benefit your community. What would you..?Favourite answer:
I would start asking non-Whites how much they would need to be paid in order to want to live around their own people in their own country.
May be able to clean one city up a bit with that.. Would probably have to offer them about £15,000 per head to leave, which could see about 5000 less of them. Which would definitely be an investment & benefit for my people in our community.14 Answers1 day ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question