Sex question - no blood first time and intense trembling?

So me and my boyfriend are virgins. Well he's kinda a virgin, his "sex" times before apparently don't count since he never got more than the tip in or something. I dunno. I just turned 18 a week ago and i definitely wanted to try it since my boyfriend is 19. Anyways, I was never given the sex... show more So me and my boyfriend are virgins. Well he's kinda a virgin, his "sex" times before apparently don't count since he never got more than the tip in or something. I dunno. I just turned 18 a week ago and i definitely wanted to try it since my boyfriend is 19.

Anyways, I was never given the sex talk (yay for uncaring parents) so I've been confused. I don't know if my hymen is still in contact. We lubed up and he penetrated me (it was painful oh my god) but i ended up on talk.

His entire penis entered me and there was no blood, does that mean I don't have a hymen (I am so sorry i am a poorly educated person when it comes to sex)? Also, why does it hurt so much? We tried a variety positions and it ached and stung even with a lot of lube. Will it go away soon the more we try?

Second, during foreplay he went down on me and I had some weird things happen to me.
I experienced:
- tingly feeling throughout body
- intense involuntary trembling in my legs (near the crotch area)
- intense muscle contractions and stiffness (I couldn't move my hand or arm... scary)
- my lips had shrunked in

What was happening? Should I be worried? Was it just because I was a little more nervous than usual (I didn't feel anxious or anything).

Thank you for reading and please no rude answers! It's super appreciated!