Trying to have a baby?

Hi there,

I am worrying because me and my bf are trying to have a baby. i am in my fertile days and about 5-10 mins after sex (he ejaculated after I orgasmed), a lot of liquid comes out of my vagina. It is not the first time this happened and i tried to put a pillow under my hips and put my legs up for a bit, but it still happens.

Please help me.. I am really worried. Is it normal that A LOT of liquid comes out after sex?

• Suzy Q

It ALWAYS comes out.

Your boyfriend ejaculates semen. Semen is made up out of sperm cells and seminal fluid. The sperm cells swim up your cervix in search of the egg. The seminal fluid has only one way to go: down and out. That is what is supposed to happen.

Yes, it is normal for all women. It does not affect your fertility. Need not to worry about this. And the semen is expected to come out of vagina.

Thanks,

Shycart - Your personal shopping website for your intimate needs.

i will guide you properly come online on yahoo messanger and send me message at saloni92146@yahoo.com