Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Thyroid problem in Pregnancy?

I m 7 mths prgnant & having thyroid.There is any problem on my health at this time & after pregnancy & on my baby?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Saw your question and had to share with you. I have always been self-conscious about my weight. Then I got pregnant. While I was excited about the baby, I was a little panicked about getting fat. When I asked my doctor about weight gain and proper nutrition for me and my baby, I got good answers. They just weren't very clear and not exactly what I was looking for. A friend of mine recommend Pregnancy Without Pounds. Wow I am glad I did! Now I have an adorable baby boy and my body is almost back to normal. Loved their approach to diet and exercise. Doesn't hurt to take a look. Maybe it'll help you, too.

Good Luck

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.