Thyroid problem in Pregnancy?

I m 7 mths prgnant & having thyroid.There is any problem on my health at this time & after pregnancy & on my baby?

Saw your question and had to share with you. I have always been self-conscious about my weight. Then I got pregnant. While I was excited about the baby, I was a little panicked about getting fat. When I asked my doctor about weight gain and proper nutrition for me and my baby, I got good answers. They just weren't very clear and not exactly what I was looking for. A friend of mine recommend Pregnancy Without Pounds. Wow I am glad I did! Now I have an adorable baby boy and my body is almost back to normal. Loved their approach to diet and exercise. Doesn't hurt to take a look. Maybe it'll help you, too.

Good Luck