How is honesty of a person living in a country related to his Religion and spiriyuality?

(from a recent ditbit received by email) A Worldwide survey was conducted by the company ‘Non existent & no Limited’. The only question asked was: 'Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?' The survey was a huge failure because,... show more (from a recent ditbit received by email)

A Worldwide survey was conducted by the company ‘Non existent & no Limited’. The only question asked was:

'Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?'

The survey was a huge failure because,

In Africa they didn't know what 'food' meant,
In India they didn't know what 'honest' meant,
In Europe they didn't know what 'shortage' meant,
In China they didn't know what 'opinion' meant,
In the Middle East they didn't know what 'solution' meant,
In South America they didn't know what 'please' meant,
And in the USA they didn't know what 'the rest of the world' meant!
Update: sorry,
spiriyuality = spirituality
Update 2: The intention of asking the question was two-fold. One was to share an interesting Tid-bits having with fun with words. In the Tid-bits (thanks to Sharmili for the answer and correction, you are cute!) The countries are choosen as near equivalent and it seems is not intentional. No survey was conducted... show more The intention of asking the question was two-fold. One was to share an interesting Tid-bits having with fun with words.

In the Tid-bits (thanks to Sharmili for the answer and correction, you are cute!)

The countries are choosen as near equivalent and it seems is not intentional.

No survey was conducted and this is known by the name of the company, 'Non existent & no Limited’.

All my well vishers are answering the question and I can go to the second aspect of asking this question.

THe second part is on honesty with R&S

Our Honesty is in the acid test now. As Mangalam and Veers opinion We had a glorious past.

Rapter got the LOL part correctly and add one tail to it to enjoy! That is the spirit. To enjoy the words play. All in a light vein.

Godseye and Narendra not only got the LOL and gave answers for the second part also.

Crinson added a related matter.

I feel asking question is very difficult!

I find answering is relatively easy!!
Update 3: Odampully has hit a hat-trick! The last three answers of him, there was no word against GOD in his answers!!

So depends on the question he presents his views.

Thanks to all the answerers.
Update 4: P'quaint got the LOL part.
Haritha sir (elder in age) takes the question seriously and started giving solutions.
Update 5: I pray Lord Thayumanaswamy for TC. You are right. We, by our action to prove that we are honest with our efforts and even in jokes should not refer us on our actions!
Update 6: The word 'Tit-bits' was wrongly spelt many times earlier!
Update 7: In 2007 it was better 72

see,

http://www.transparency.org/news_room/in...
Update 8: If you want some facts, read below; Do you know anything on 'CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX ' (for honesty rank!) What is the present rank of India in corruptionless among all the countries; See 2008 , 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004 year ranking... show more If you want some facts, read below;

Do you know anything on 'CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX ' (for honesty rank!)

What is the present rank of India in corruptionless among all the countries;

See 2008 , 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004 year ranking at;

For the year 2008, India rank was far below. The corruption free rank was 85.

First rank in Corruption free list;
Denmark , New Zealand and Sweden
Second rank is
Singapore
Update 9: capn' edib and deeks have given their views. Thanks Pad and Veers have dealt some aspects on honesty, spiritual and Religion. There are two words in Sanskrit to mean corruption. भ्रष्टाचार bhrastaacaara m. corruption दुष्टि dusti f. corruption Vedas talks much on honesty and corruption... show more capn' edib and deeks have given their views. Thanks

Pad and Veers have dealt some aspects on honesty, spiritual and Religion.

There are two words in Sanskrit to mean corruption.
भ्रष्टाचार bhrastaacaara m. corruption
दुष्टि dusti f. corruption

Vedas talks much on honesty and corruption indirectly. The following are some of them;

Rig Veda:1-42-3, 1-104-3, 3-34-6, 5-61-8

Sukla Yajur Veda: 30-22

Sama Veda: Hymns, 179 & 913
Update 10: Crimson: I appreciate your Curiosity. I can explain with my thinking. Please correct if I am wrong because this is not taken from our scripts as for as my knowledge goes! Yes, Religion is like a boat. Spirituality is rowing. Guru is the driver of the boat and Guru is the commander. All are rowing with two... show more Crimson:
I appreciate your Curiosity. I can explain with my thinking. Please correct if I am wrong because this is not taken from our scripts as for as my knowledge goes!

Yes, Religion is like a boat. Spirituality is rowing. Guru is the driver of the boat and Guru is the commander. All are rowing with two oars. Two oars are faith and determination. Our aim is to cross the ocean, our Janma. The other side is liberation. After crossing, what is the need for the boat? Religion is man made and it is a tool only.

One may think that he need not have the above and may try to swim! This swimming is Spirituality.