Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

i need to find this old movie, i do not know the title.?

my mom and i have been searching for this movie forever. she watched it when she was young, and we caught it on tv once when i was young...

i think it is from the 50s or 60s. it is about a lady who keeps falling in love with and marrying rich men, and soon after they get married the men die. it goes on and on, man after man, until the end of the movie when she falls in love with a poor man, and what do you know? he doesn't die, and they live happily ever after. there is a scene when she is with one of the rich men and they are in a tub shaped like a champagne glass.

i thought i remembered it being named "a touch of mink"... but any searches for this title brings up "the touch of mink" (cary grant, doris day) and that is not the movie i am looking for.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

What a Way to Go! (1964)

A frazzled widow tells her psychiatrist the unbelievable circumstances that made her a multimillionaire in this star-studded comedy. In a series of flashbacks, Louisa (Shirley MacLaine) recalls her four very different husbands (Dick Van Dyke, Paul Newman, Robert Mitchum and Gene Kelly) -- all of whom she married for companionship, and all of whom died rich, but prematurely, from ironically bizarre circumstances. Dean Martin also stars.

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.