Would a pregnancy be detectable by and EPT if one is currently on birth control pills?

Yes. Birth control pills work by suppressing ovulation and making cervical mucus relatively impenetrable to sperm. They do nothing to inhibit HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) the pregnancy hormone which is what EPT and other pregnancy tests test for.

Yes an EPT will detect a pregnancy if you are using the "pill". How ever please remember that most tests will not be accurate until after your have missed your first period. As always if you believe you may be pregnant consult your physician.

You know what that is a good question,because I'm currenty taking birth control pills and I have been pregnant twice and if I didn't know any better I would say I was pregnant because I have taken 3 pregnancy test and they all were negative.

Yes of course. They are exreamly reliable and accurate much of the time. And as a side note if you have any thought that you could be pregnate you may want to stop taking birth controll . . .

if one uses birth control pills regularly she can't be pregnant. Cos birth control pills are really good 99%. if she gets pregnant , it's detectable whether she takes pills or not. Good luck.

Absolutely.

In fact, the EPTs available today over the counter are so effect, they use them in the doctors office

Yes and if you read the instructions it will indicate that it does not make a false negative or positive while on birth control.

YES