Does the "*3370#" code for extra battery works for nokia 6600 mobile?

I have seen this code & other codes like this in an blog site. i have an nokia 6600 cell phone and the codes are not working as i am typing the codes and pressing the call button

If it is not the right code then can you please tell me the right code for it Thanks !!!!!

Favorite Answer

*3370# , no !! read this to know what it does

rest of codes :

*3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your phone uses the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%

#3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR)

*#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time

*#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec

*#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type

*#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work

*#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number)

*#67705646# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330

*#73# Reset phone timers and game scores

*#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature “SIM Clock Stop Allowed”, it means you will get the best standby time possible

*#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM-Mem

press and hold # Lets you switch between lines

*#7760# Manufacturers code

*#7780# Restore factory settings

*#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110

*#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on again

• moline

Nokia Battery Code

The Nokia 6600 is better and superior in terms of technology and features For advanced features and facilities go for the Nokia 6600

You will not gain battery time, but the code below may get you more talk time from the battery power you have left !

*#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec

• Joseph4 years agoReport

The *33770# will either use more power or the same !

Cudos to Pain Killer for providing these codes above !

the code is *#3370#

Please explain how it work properly.. I use so many times that code but it doesn't work properly..it show networking error. So, please give me advise how use *3370# code for my smartphone.