Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

How truthful is Naadi Shastra or Nadi astrology?

Agastya Muni nadi shastra. I had gone to this place where they just took my finger prints ( no questions or horoscopes) asked except for initials 2 identify the thumb print). Came up with a set of palm leaves. asked questions with only Yes or no answers

First set proved futile, second set, after quite a few yes/ no came up with one which were all Yes. they gave me all details about my parents names, wife's name . a few things that I was thinking of and a personal relationship problem that I was facing (which only 3-4 people in this world know abt)

Same thing happened with my wife.They even told her that she is the only surviving child (which is true).

They did not ask for any other details and did not ask for money even when I wanted to leave mid way for a break. ( I could hv easily vanished if I wanted to at that time)

Any comments or suggestions?

Surprising, I had similiar experience in Hyderabad.

Same method happened. I had two more chapters ( called Kandams) opened which had to do with reducing the problems.

I was asked to visit certain temples in kumbakonam, about 275 kms from Chennai. I did that and surprisingly without telling the priest, when the puja was performed, they mentioned something to this affect , "XYZ has come to apologise for his previous birth sins as advised to him by naadi shastra" .

I had made no communication at the temple , as I dont speak Tamil nor was I carrying any identification of naadi shastra on me.

this happened at most of the temples that I went.

Any resposes of the people who say that this Nadi Sastra is crap? I am sure that I am not an important enuf person for anyone to follow me all the way for 600 kms.

Source(s): www.kumbakonam.com , www.kumbakonam.info
    • sai3 years agoReport

for Best Nadi Astrology information please check this link
      http://spiritualsadhana.com/question/who-is-best-astrologer-in-bangalore-city-suggestion-required-any-body-please/

Nadi Astrology

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

First set proved futile, second set, after...

Source(s): truthful naadi shastra nadi astrology: https://shortly.im/3QbMd

Nadi Astrology (also: Naadi astrology or Nadi Josiyam) is a form of astrology practised in Tamil Nadu, India. It is based on comparing thumbprints with ancient religious texts.

History

According to Ancient Indian myth, thousands of years ago sages had the power to look in the past and future of the entire universe, and recorded the future of people who were living or going to live. There are different schools of thought as to the author. Some say that they were written by Lord Vinayaka who is the Hindu god worshipped at the start of each and every work. Others claim that they were written down by different saints, who had divine revelations, on palm leaves (olzha). Some of the saints were Agasthiya, Brighu, Kausika and Brahma. This school of astrology was made famous by astrologers around the Vaitheeswaran Temple in the state of Tamil Nadu. The language of choice for the saints was Vatta Ezhuthu, which is an ancient script of the Tamil language. The predictions were written in verse and are subject to interpretation. This is an art passed down the years from one generation to the other.

It is said that these predictions were made for all human beings who have lived or will ever live but then a lot of the manuscripts have been destroyed or lost. Very few remain in existence now.

Method

Astrologers take the prints of the palm of the right thumb of a male and left thumb of a female and, after some time (during which they search for matching scripts) whereupon the subject will be asked by a said name whether it is theirs or not. If they say yes then the astrologer will be saying their father's name, and if they nod your head saying that it's true they will be told their whole life history from birth, including past, future, major aspects of their life (such as marriage, luck etc.) and their past life. The details that are present in the readings are pretty extensive and are said to include names, dates and events from the life of the person requesting the reading.

Nadi Astrology in fiction

A tamil television serial, Chidhambara Ragasiyam, is based on a claim that Nadi astrology has a method to cure AIDS.

After reading so many scripts above, I am not convinced if they went to the right Nadi Astrologer. I had been to Kochu Kanjipuram( Little Kanjipuram) which is a very small village and I met the Nadi person who revealed the most accurate past and the future and provided mw with an audio tape which I still have. It was shocking when he told me may parents name, brothers and sisters, my date of birth and time even. I did not know the correct date of time so I called up my mother and asked which was so accurate. I am sure it is to do with meeting the right person and getting the right "Oala" which means leaf!! I may go again if time permits to gain more ideas on the philosophy , if time permits.

• devika3 years agoReport

Can u suggest me the exact place and details I want to go to that place tomorrow it's important for me

Naadi Shastra Astrology is a potent extrapolative method. It is different from conventional Astrology or Palmistry. The accurateness of the reading in Astrology and other predictive sciences depends a great deal upon the proficiency of the reader over the subject.

These Naadi Predictions handed down directly by the Great Sages of ancient India. Believed to be documented thousands of years ago. These are more than the predictions; essentially, these are documented facts about every individual’s past present and future. These facts come from the sages who had achieved the power to foresee past and future with the help of Naadi leaves

.

http://manirajan.com/

• belnap

Naadi Astrology

BULLSHIT! Completely bullshit

Sri Kausika, Agastya & Mahashiva Nadi Astrology shastra......was the worst decision of my life to contact them through their website (Sri Kausika, Agastya & Mahashiva Nadi Astrology shastra). They were quick to reply to me via email BUT when I had a conference call with them they framed the questions in such a way that they could reconstruct what I said and use it as a prediction. It was not even a yes or no answer they were asking for....they were milking me to say the names of people in my family and my birth date etc. Please save your money and not rely on these things. The predictions were so vague, even a child could tell me. When I emailed them back, they said you must do the remedies (meaning paying them 17000 rupees more) then stopped replying because they obviously knew they got caught! ... Some "real" nadi readers might be out there, but majority of them are cheating the system. Bagwan ke naam pe business kar rahe hai. SHAME on them. I feel pity.

Guys, pray to the Lord. That's the only thing that can change your destiny and help you in your life. Trust God. This is what I learned....this experience opened my eyes.

• Lalit4 years agoReport

Its all bull ****.please don't go to any Naadi shastra.they just want your money and kill your brain. don't believe all crap.its all fake. they will show u will get problems in your life and ask money.thats All fake and Fake. Never ever think to go there.

I went to a Naadi Shastra center in Mumbai.

The process was as described above. But he approximated all information without telling a single detail correctly, except that I have one son. After going through all kandams, he related a past life that I have no way of corraborating. He used this past life to drive a fear in me: said that there was black magic done to me in my past and I am carrying the negative energy into this life that is preventing me from perfroming well in this life. He tried to push me into confessing that nothing is going right in my life , with my family and at work. In fact, everything is very good!He also told me I will be born in Nepal.

The cream is : He took Rs 5000/- for all this. And if I pay Rs 60,000/-!!!!, he will be able to prepare Yantras and wipe out all of doshas in 7 months which otherwise would take 7 years!

It is hard for me to believe all this and I just feel like being a total fool to go there. Came feeling that though there may be genuine Naadi astrologers, this one was a total scam and a facade for minting money.

Such people taint the name of the Shastras and fleece unassuming people.

• Lalit4 years agoReport

Has anyone aware of Wing Commander Shashikant Oak's book Nadi Predictions - A Mind Boggling Miracle! Where to get it?

• Ayyappan3 years agoReport

Title of this "Wing Commander Shashikant Oak Idiot's books does not match content
      He told his story, when he approached Nadi astrologer. Such things can not be told as "Nadi Predictions". Never buy this book!