How truthful is Naadi Shastra or Nadi astrology?

Agastya Muni nadi shastra. I had gone to this place where they just took my finger prints ( no questions or horoscopes) asked except for initials 2 identify the thumb print). Came up with a set of palm leaves. asked questions with only Yes or no answers First set proved futile, second set, after quite a few yes/... show more Agastya Muni nadi shastra. I had gone to this place where they just took my finger prints ( no questions or horoscopes) asked except for initials 2 identify the thumb print). Came up with a set of palm leaves. asked questions with only Yes or no answers

First set proved futile, second set, after quite a few yes/ no came up with one which were all Yes. they gave me all details about my parents names, wife's name . a few things that I was thinking of and a personal relationship problem that I was facing (which only 3-4 people in this world know abt)

Same thing happened with my wife.They even told her that she is the only surviving child (which is true).

They did not ask for any other details and did not ask for money even when I wanted to leave mid way for a break. ( I could hv easily vanished if I wanted to at that time)

Any comments or suggestions?
37 answers 37