Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

will sex without ejaculation affect teens?

if ejaculation is prevented, what will occur to the semens.will they be diffused into blood or will they be wasted during excretion .If wasted then is it equal to wasting the semens by ejaculation

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I have always heard that preventing ejaculation is a myth...something always escapes...and there are babies born to prove this point. But I did some research and you might go to this address and get some clear and precise answers.

Dry Orgasm(orgasm without discharge of semen)

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mens-health/AN006...

I would also recommend this web site too.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/teensexualhealt...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No Not at all.if ejaculation is prevented, the semen will not diffuse into blood. They will be wasted during urination .Yes this is the same as releasing the Siemens by ejaculation.

Use it properly. Do not waste in bath room.

Enjoy life

Dr. Mojo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everything has its own job to do. Semen is not wasted until your ball is full. Saving the semen is healthy but not always. Excess of everything is bad. If you continue to save the semen all the time, then in few days you would feel night fall, that means semen will spill in your underwear while you are asleep, and this also is normal. So go ahead, enjoy the life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

Secretion of Semen is a continuous process in the body during the life time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thats a really bad condition. You may want to talk to your parents and perhaps go to see a doctor. Man i feel bad for you. I have heard about that happening, possibilities are horrible if not treated.

• 1 decade ago

If you donot ejaculate you cannot eject out of the Cockpit. Ask an airforce pilot.

• 1 decade ago

I wish you 11 year olds would get your heads out of your pants and get off of the computer asking such stupid questions.

• 1 decade ago

well just they will come out in your dreams called wet dreams...............no they dont go into your blood stream your tubing isn't wired for that just its like if you dont pee expect you don't have to right away and what happens is they come out in your dreams mostly the bad ones

• 1 decade ago

yes it affects teens

• 1 decade ago

If you don't wanna have fun that's ur business, buddy.

Source(s): Dr.Chunna Bhai MBBS
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.