What is IIT for??????????

I am studying in class 11th . I want to be an engineer in future.

My friends say go to IIT coaching. But I dont know what IIT is .

So please help.............................

Quiet an obvious question 4 a 11 std student..

well, it is INdian Institute Of Technology.

ranked no. 1 in India and recently 3rd in world just after Massacheussets institute of tech [MIT] nd stanford institue..

getting into an IIT is a huge accomplishment as it has been voted as the 4th toughest exam in INDIA after I.A.S, C.A nd I.I.M entrances..

there 7 IIT campuses in INDIA . NAMELY

KANPUR, GUWAHATI, ROORKEE, MUMBAI, DELHI ND KHARAGPUR.

amnog these kanpur is currently on RANK 1 based on placements nd accademic performances..

IIT means Indian Institute of Technology a premier indian institution imparting engineering education . Admission to IIT is based on a preentry exam. Coaching classes held to prepare for such entrance exam are there in every big city.

IIT means Indian Institute of Technology.There are group of colleges in which IIT can be studied. The government produces these colleges to bring out masters in technology, scientists,etc.,

IIT-Indian Institute Of Technology

Studying in IIT is considered prestigious.It is the institute which provides professional courses.it has the highest grade of education.Getting admission in IIT needs lots of hardwork and only merit students can enter.it has colleges in various parts of india like IIT-Madras.

IIT is well known for its greatest educational standards.

• small

Indian Institute of Technology - the best engineering education available in India which is very highly regarded even abraod. IIT has 10 institutes in India. Admission is through a common written test.

What Is Iit

Your friends said go to IIT. How come they know of IIT and you dont?

It is one of the and dream world for most engineering students in India. It is highly difficult to enter into it , due to heavy & tough competition in which candidates from all over India take part. So it would be easier to qualify when you enroll yourself in any IIT JEE coaching centres.But however don t forget one thing! You have to caaaaaaaaaaaarve your brain a lot!!!!!!

IIT-thats the best engineering college in india.It offers not only excellent education but also boasts of excellent placement records.

iit means indian institute of technology ok!