Where can I find one of those cheap handheld sealers for potato chip bags?

I saw a website that is a mail order catalogue (can ordero nline too) for one of them.

Does anyone know where I can get one cheap??

Please do not tell me to look on ebay. I do not and will not use that site

I need one to seal some poly bags.

I don't use amazon either.

There aren't any wal-marts or kmarts near me and none of the dollar stores have them.

you can try Wal-Mart, K-Mart, (random name)-Mart that sells stuff like that. As Seen On TV stores, etc.

There's also amazon.com which is soooo much better than e-bay. You could try that.

Cheapest Prices Search Engine

Source(s): Cheapest Prices Search Engine http://www.cheapestpricessearchengine.com/

Ah ha, yet i'm not in basic terms a bag of chips and extra....... i'm a bag of cool ranch Doritos and a Pepsi. i'm high quality toddler. Tables. i could on no account like bras they stand in the way of what i'm attempting to get to.

The people on Ebay are generally trustworthy. THere is this thing called feedback, that everyone gets. Check their feedback and if it is good, then you can trust them.

You can get those clippy things from a dollar store. They always work well.

I bought mine at Wal-mart in the chips section. Where did I put that thing????

do you have a store called "the dollar store" in your area. i think the one called dollar general has them too.

If you want cheap,use a clothes pin!

Make it easy on yourself, Use a clothes pin...