why do people talk about micheal jackson in a bad way but would hate if someone talked bout them that way?

WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MICHEAL JACKSON BUT WOULD HATE IF SOMEONE TALKED ABOUT THEM & CALL THEM A CHILD ABUSER WHEN THEIR NOT DO THEY EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT HE HAS BEEN THOUGH &WHY HE LIKES TO BE AROUND KIDS & HAVE FUN WITH THEM DO THEY CAN OR IT THAT THEY DON'T UNDER STAN

• Favourite answer

Because they are jealous of him!! He already gave us his childhood when he was a child and as soon as he grows up and can finally get a chance to experience some of the things that every child deserves to experience people want to take that from him too! They are just as bad as his father!! If people don't like him then they need to stop thinking and talking about him so much!! He was proven NOT GUILTY in a court of law because there wasn't a shred of evidence to support the accusations!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

It has nothing to do with understanding, or in your vernacular, "understaning".

People talk badly about Michael Jackson because of the allegations made against him and the evidence that points towards those claims. That he was not convicted is meaningless as many public figures manage to work the system to their advantage.

I don't have to worry about people talking badly about me as they do about Jackson because I've never had kids drink "jesus juice", or had them sleep in my bed, showed them pornography, or asked them about masturbation and if any "white stuff" came out.

Also, I don't seem to recall me dangling an infant off a balcony.

And even if I did "understan" this kind of behaviour, I guarantee you that I would not think any differently about Michael Jackson. He's a very sick guy. He's sick AND creepy.

I suggest that you spend less time worshiping a pedophile and devote more time to learning grammar, punctuation, and syntax. If you are keen on becoming a freak, at least you can become a learned freak.

Here is a little something for your viewing enjoyment. It's the Michael Jackson Kit.

http://savefile.com/files/370043

...you seriously need to spend more time thinking of other people. First of all, why only Micheal Jackson? There are tons of other people criticized other than him.Secondly, he is talked about for good reasons. He is a freak who dangles infants over ledges and has sleep overs with little boys...why don't you go defend someone useful now?

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE BUT FIRST ITS GOING TO MAKE YOU MISERABLE

1 John 2:15-16

(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

GOD BLESS

Because he is a repeat Child Malester...He spend millions to stay out of jail...If your underedge children get an invitation to visit him...do the right thing ...and you know what it is.

they hate it cos its true about them and michael is a good innocent man.i dunno y...are they in denial? they do LOVE to talk about him. its getting old. "OMG HE IS A PERV" yea yea we've all heard it before and no one realy gives a S-H-I-T anymore so just pleeeeeeease move on and get a job and get a life =..= and stop harrassing him !! ... omg and U say hes the molester

C'mon NO SANE GROWN MAN LIKES TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH LITTLE BOYS (and no sane mother would allow such things to take place). That man is a whole order of french fries short of a happy meal!!!

because he IS a CHILD MOLESTER and PEDOPHILE but his large sums of money allow him to twist the law with multiple attorneys, favors and kick backs. in turn allowing him to walk.

same for OJ Simpson...money got him off. same with many police officers that should of been in jail....they got off due to the job and a "inside favor".

to say Jackson is innocent shows you are blind to the blatant common sense proof that people know and understand.

• JC

I can honestly say I enjoy his music (I do) but you need to take a critical look at what he's doing instead of apologizing for his actions. Not adult should EVER sleep with someone else's child in the same bed for ANY reason.

LOSE the ALL CAPS, run on sentences and MICHAEL JACKSON ISN'T WRAPPED TOO TIGHT. If you can't see that there is CLEARLY SOMETHING A LITTLE "OFF" with regards to his personality and appearance, I can't help you.