Why is it so hard for Americans to practice moderation their lives?
The cookie has nuts, chocolate chips,is dipped in chocolate and rolled in
coconut. Portions at restaurants are far more than the average person can
eat. We are addicted to junk and fast food.
2. We are adicted to computers, textmessaging, cell phones,emailing,
computer porn etc...
3. The average American watches 6 hours of TV every day.
4. Our teenagers party much more than they did in the 70s and only want to
get smashed and high.
5. We drive ridiculously large cars while the world is suffering from global
6. We build huge houses and only have two people living in them.
I could go on and on...