Can a candidate with only 82% in higher secondary exam study MBBS in any college with fees upto 15 lakhs?

for completion of the 4&1/2 years course , without any capitation fees ? To avail a medical seat in any of above-said fees structured medical colleges , what he has to do ? To whom , he should contact ? How can he share his speech with the private medical college authorities ? If the total 15 lakhs expense is by dividing system or by means of 5 instalments , he can feel easy !! Please what are all the necessary actions , he has to do to avail a medical seat in any of the medical colleges inside India ....you give an advice or your own opinion !

With 82% marks you stand a very good chance of making it my boy! Congrats for that . To get admission you just prepare well for the Entrance Examinations conducted/ approved by Govt agency in your state.The Exam will be an objective type one and pls note that there will be negative marking.Shortlisted candidates will be selected purely by merit and this includes reservations for certain sections.In case you dont make it or you dont get admitted to the course of your choice you can directly go to Private/self-financed med colleges just after the publishing of the main list.As far as fees is concerned ther is always the option of instalments in these colleges and to help you there are financial institutions who giveEducation loans with affordable terms. Good Luck!

Source(s): my opinion

Speaking out of experience, it depends on many things. Language, culture, type of people (on average), environment etc. The University I attended ( for four years) was mainly Afrikaans and I'm English which made studying (the main thing) tough. The degree I received was also in Afrikaans (which is a bit bad). The environment was tense due to quite an amount of racism. People were friendly but never had respect. The culture amongst students was lose and not very sophisticated (some students wore pj's to class including their slippers!) The guys and girls there never knew romance and a guy like myself could never score with a girl because I could not find a lady to suite my gentleman like lifestyle. When I tried kissing them on their hands, they would pull back! It was a very lose place and only some really achieved because the University never cared about what the students done but allowed many students their freedom and at the same time sucked money from their parents and allowed them to be exploited by the markets around their especially the accomodation & clothing markets. I finished at least and now I'm successful enough but still not there.

Yes, there are people who shall get you an MBBS degree for that amount. If you really want to become a Dr. and save some lives, keep your money and work hard to get a free seat or payment seat atleast. If you don't get seat in the merit, don't do the MBBS by paying high fee. It is almost equal to getting a certificate. There are 1000's of MBBS graduates working for Rs.5000 pm in India only becuase of this kind of admission process. Work Hard, get seat, you shall be an essert to the country and you shall also have confidence on you.

The easiest way to get MBBS seat in India is through Entrance Exams conducted by Government.

For this you have to prepare very hard because seats are few and students are in millions.

getting admission in private college is little bit tough if your pocket is small.

For details on All Private Medical colleges in India visit

www.getTarget com

There are lot of colleges available for the purchase of MBBS course.

You must do the bargaining with the thugs running the medical colleges, with a mercenary motive.

As Ulagam said, you could tell about your economic situation and try to get them to reduce some money and / or approach a bank for an educational loan.

so I did not like this govern end