how i can traavel from hong kong to guangzhou?

As I understand, you will reach to Hong kong airport and then want to move to Guangzhou.

If yes then after immigration on way to coming out from airport you can see so many counters selling bus and ferry tickets for Guangzhou and other cities of China.

By chance if you can't find them, then you can ask to officers on duty, they will help you in this matter, and in hongkong airport language is also not a big problem.

Price for bus ticket is about HK$ 250.00

Other option are train and flight, but Bus will be more convivent and as per my calculation you will be saving time and money also.

As from Hong Kong airport to Guangzhou city bus will take about less then four hours.

If you take flight you must be knowing check in time and waiting time, also from Guangzhou airport to city will also take about one hour.

If you want to take train, first you have to go to train station which is also far from airport.

I think I have given more details then required.

Did you recd my mail?

Source(s): I help so many freinds in this matter.

first make sure you are either a chinese citizen or have a visa to enter china from hong kong. we just came back from hong kong to guangzhou on saturday we took the bus, it took 3 hours and cost $20 us dollars. not a bad ride either

Source(s): we did this yesterday.

You can travel by train, which cost 200 some HK dollars. You can take a bus from the HK airport to China Hotel in Guangzhou, which cost around 60 HK dollars. Or you can take an airplane which cost 500-700 HK dollars. If you don't mind stop in Shenzhen first you can go to shenzhen then to Guangzhou.

You can travel by train or coach direct from Hong Kong to Guangzhou.

Check this website for train info:

http://www.kcrc.com/