1.What were some of the achievments of the Byzantine emporer Justinian?
Disco, velcro, and anything sold by Ron Popeil.
2. What is the Quaran and why is it important?
A quaran is, in business law, the number of members of a group or organization required to be present to transact business legally, usually a majority.
3. How did the defeat of the Chinese by the Mongols affect both people?
Mongolian Chicken stir-fry is sold next to Szechuan stir-fry in the Wal-Mart freezer. (Note: No offense meant with this one.)
4. In what ways did the Chinese influence Japanese culture?
Sushi is right next to the Mongolian chicken and Szechuan food. (Ditto this one.)
5. How did the Aztecs change their enviorment as they built Technochtitlan?
TechnoChtitlan involved strobe lights and pulse beats. Mexico City became one heck of a nightclub.
6. How did Native Americans of the Southwest adapt to a dry enviorment?
Ask the Fremen, Muad'Dib.
7. What present day groups are fighting over differences in religion?
The Bokononists, the First Church of the Fonz, and the Order of Wen the Eternally Surprised.