What were the Dr. Seuss characters called thing one and thing two?

We know what they were named. Just want to know what they are supposed to be.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Thing One and Thing Two, in the book are twin humanoid forces of destruction......twin mischief-makers who accompany the Cat, in The Cat in the Hat. Warbling their own indecipherable language and literally leaping from one catastrophic fun-making adventure to another... they are inspirational to toddlers everywhere!! =)

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What were the Dr. Seuss characters called thing one and thing two?

We know what they were named. Just want to know what they are supposed to be.

Source(s): dr seuss characters called two: https://biturl.im/ISVbO
  • 4 years ago

Thing One And Two

• leist
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Thing One And Thing 2

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They're from the book "The Cat in the Hat". "I call this game fun-in-a-box"....."I call them Thing One and Thing Two. These Things will not bite you. They want to have fun." They "played" and tore up the house until the cat puts them back in the box.

Source(s): "The Cat in the Hat" by Dr. Seuss
  • 1 decade ago

They were to help Cat in the hat play a game with the kids and ran around amok with the kids trying to catch them.

Source(s): Dr.Seuss Cat in the Hat
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are just "things." That's what they are.

Here is a neat parenting message board you may want to check out: http://lets-yada-yada-yada.com/register.php?referr...

• 1 decade ago

little mess making monsters

• 1 decade ago

thats good question but really everything in dr suess books are strange looking creaters, not really anything in particular, we do have that book and i dunno what they are lol they are things lmao

• Jane
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They were "THINGS"!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.