Looking for a name of a 90s rock song.?

The only thing I know about the song is that in the chorus, the lead singer says all these things he'd be doing for "three straight days" He repeats that phrase often, and after the phrase there's a long guitar solo. You can imagine it's been hard to search for as with millions of bloggers... show more The only thing I know about the song is that in the chorus, the lead singer says all these things he'd be doing for "three straight days"

He repeats that phrase often, and after the phrase there's a long guitar solo. You can imagine it's been hard to search for as with millions of bloggers going on about the cheese they ate or TV they've watched will use that phrase a whole heck of a lot as well.

The name of the song would be great but the artist's name would help as well. I'm not sure if this is a one-hit band, but it was all over the place for a good chunk of the 90s.