Is The Simple Life Fake?

Is the Simple Life fake or are Paris and Nicole really staying with random people and doing random jobs and stuff?I'm confused on if it's real or not.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

I have actually heard that it is all scripted or done on the spot, but it's not completely real.

• 1 decade ago

Mostly fake. Even Paris has referred to herself being "in charactor" for the show and that is is scripted. However, they do go into "real" peoples homes and lives to film. They aren't all actors.

• 1 decade ago

I think it's fake I cant' see either one of them doing odd job's the way the show shows them to be doing and spending any of their money to get the things there use too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i heard that it was fake. you can go to imdb and look at the cast. i think in season 4 where they are with all the families, some of the familes have been on other tv shows but not all .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They do stay with these people but their friendship is fake and only in it for the money.

• 1 decade ago

Two words...Paris Hilton.

Anything involving her is far from reality!

It can't get anymore fake than her.

• 1 decade ago

Pretty much all 'reality' shows aren't real at all. They are rigged by the producers/writers/backstage people.

• yeah they really are staying with random people thats why its called a reality show, and in this magazine someone asked thatquestion and the producers answered yeah they really do

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's all fake honey!

they have every thing set up i stop watching it after the 2 show

it was fake as hell!

• beachy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

its real as to where they go and what they do, but there isn't much real about either of these two.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.