I'm gay and I've had sex with my boyfriend 6 times and we've been dating for about 2 months now. Should I stop

Should I stop having sex because I can't take it anymore. I want to tell him but I don't want to disapoint him. I love him more than everything in the world and when we have sex I feel like I'm swept up in a passionate embrace but I feel like were having sex just to stay with eachother. Please help.

Favorite Answer

You say you like the sex and you love him so why is it so hard to be with him?

• Mary

First off all, if your gay & your a girl then you should'nt have a boyfriend. You should'nt have started it and had sex with him. Now you feel bad, sorry but you should. I feel sorry for the guy. The best thing you can do is tell him don't drag it out that only makes it worse. You say you don't wnt to disappoint him well look at it this way: Your gay that's not going to disappoint him as much as : You lying to him for the past 2 months !

I had the exact same problem my friend. I will advice to tell him how you feel. That you will like to know that there is in fact a relationship from love not just from sex and that you will like to stop having sex for a lilttle while to reassure yourself that the realtionship is based on love not sex alone. If he accepts and pulls through for the time you set then he does love you, if he doesn't than it was better to get rid of him now than later.

Source(s): My self-experience

Is this for real?

I find it difficult to believe that any gay couple would limit their sex to only 6 times in 2 whole months.

I could understand 6 times in 2 whole days, but months? No way.

Source(s): :)

Are you a girl??

That is the only thing that would make this situation make sense. If you're a gay man, and you love him, and the sex is good, what else is wrong???

I must not be getting the whole pic here!!

• Tell him I don't want to just try talking to him I think that a real relationship can be build on then more then sex I think a more emotional and mental realtionship is better then a physical!

ok i have been dating a friend of my for about almost 4 months and we have had a lot of sex. but it doesnt mean that we are together just for sex we are with each other becase we enjoy each others company , we go bowling lazer taging, we go to the movies, cook, shows, walk around downtown mostly combersating , i teach him salsa and spanish etc. its all about having things in common go out for a walk join a team together . try that start building memories together and enjoy all you do .

i think u should just tell him if hes disapointed and u find out all he want is sex thats not true love.

its a simple solution, just tell him that the two of you should be together but not have sex. it's not like breaking of the whole sex thing will put a strain in your relationship.

wait?? isn't it contradictory??? u say that u embrace sex, and that u love u r boyfriend to daeth.... how is it that u guys only having sex to stay wtih each other if ureally love him?? or is it u r feeling like he's been distant with u and that s probably how HE feels?