Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

I need a real loan with bad credit is there any valid lenders out there?

I understand that there will be higher interest rates on a loan of this sort. But Our plan is to make monthly payments and with next years tax refund have the loan almost paid off. Please we are honest hardworking people who really need a break right now. We have 1 car loan right now which is always paid on time. We really don't have anything to offer up as collateral, just our word. The loan amount we need is $8500.

If you only have "words" and nothing else, it would be a tough sell for $8,500.

I just was on credit karma looking for options for a friend, and SpringLeaf appeared. They are not in some states though. However, my friends credit score is less than 600, but they still approved him for a loan of 5000.00 based on income approval and identity verification... So, I'd say if you're income is decent, you can get approved for a certain amount based on his experience. just for references though, he makes over 55K. Good luck

I had an unexpected emergency, and need to buy a friends 2005 SUV which I need $2500 to purchase.Since my motor blew in the only car I had, I am left stranded at the moment. I have no credit file, and have been turned down from about 3 different lender's because of this. I have always been able to pay cash for what I have needed, that does not mean just because I have no credit file, that my credit is bad. It looks like no lender's want to give people like me a chance? If anyone could give recommendations I would really appreciate it. I need to be able to purchase this vehicle within the next 10 days.

Check out prosper.com! All you need is a score of 520 or higher and you can qualify. It's a site with private lenders - no banks. Just people helping people. I saw it on my local news and had to check it out. I think it's an awsome idea. It's totally legit, unlike some of the replies you got, and it sounds like it might just be what you need. It can't hurt to look into it! Hope that helps! And good luck!

http://www.prosper.com/referrals/all.aspx?referrer...

My Name is Mrs Barbara Arnold, i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me

this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident

last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery

then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card,from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i

was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr john Hawkins who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been

hearing about so many scams on the Internet but at this my desperate situation, he told me to pay for the approval fee i thought it was a scam,i went to my pastor

for advise and he told me to pay the approval fee.

i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $50,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and

thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today

and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr John Hawkins and i will advise anyone

in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via: johnhawkinsfirm@outlook.com and i want you all to pray for this man for me.

There are still honest and genuine loan lender like him just give him a test a you will be glad you did i have never believe and trust a man like him before am so

glad i did and he didn't let me down or disappoint me he is really a good and trust worthy man.

HIS EMAIL; johnhawkinsfirm@outlook.com

your best bet is to ask your friend or family. per-half a credit card would be easier.

there isn't a bank out there would lend you this kind of money without any collateral.

best of luck!

Depending on your credit and your ability to pay the money back, you can try to obtain a loan on prosper.com from other internet users

Do you need 100% Finance? I can service your financial need with less payback problem that is why we fund you for just 3%. Whatever your

circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible repayment over 3 to 20 years.Contact us

at:jamesluiosloans12@gmail.com

1. Full Names:............................

2. Contact Address:.......................

3. Loan Amount Needed:....................

4. Duration of the Loan...................

5. Direct Telephone Number:.................

Best Regards,

Mr James Luios

Be wise and learn to plan your money spending habits. Learn to control right now. Starting with why do you need another $8,500 anyway.

Learn to control your current spending and save instead of borrowing more.

http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/200405/omag_200405_...

Source(s): oprah.com - loan problem

Im trying to combine some medical bills and my carpayments. what do I need to do. please help me.