Do you have faith in faith?

Update: richard t I meant what I said. I was trying to leave the question open to interpertation. What it means to me is, do you have a faith that the way of knowing something (faith in this case) is valid. So many say that they only have faith in God, but in order to do that, you must have a kind of faith, that your... show more richard t
I meant what I said. I was trying to leave the question open to interpertation. What it means to me is, do you have a faith that the way of knowing something (faith in this case) is valid. So many say that they only have faith in God, but in order to do that, you must have a kind of faith, that your method of understanding (faith) God is valid.

Of course, I do not believe it is a valid way of knowing something (or it often leads to great dillusion). But I left the question open because I felt like being on the light side last night.

Thanks everyone.