Bank loan on land,what documents needed?

hi all, what documents required to get a bank loan on land?we have a land of 13 acres, in good developing commercial area,in between 3 spinning mills,and just next to the govt.medical college hospital.and more details on how it will be valued be an extra help.thanks.
7 answers 7