sa re ga ma pa challenge 2007...?

Hi everyone,

For those of you who watch sa re ga ma pa challenge 2007 on zee tv, I have a quick question for you. Who's your favorite contestant and why? Thanks. =)

• tokyo

Raja Hasan because he is a very good singer & a very good person at the same time :)

I also like Aneek Dhar because he's too cute & an awesome singer :)

• Gina

Well if Junaid didn't get out today. He would have to get out in the next 2-3 weeks. He is a cool guy. But he doesn't have what is takes to be a playback singer. He is an amazing performer. He can do shows in school and colleges but not sing in movies. Mauli, gosh... Men tell me one sang she sang well after the Maya song. She completely sucks and she can't even dress well. She should get out next. Harpreet, he is weird looking. He sings okay but doesn't deserve to be the winner. He can record 1-2 songs... not for movies but maybe for some shows. Mussarat... Umm he is okay but not someone who will win. Sumedha, she will get signed for some show on zee TV or maybe even make it some low budget movie. The other girl... she is the last year's himani. Except himani had an amazing personality which made me remember her name. Amant, he is a sweetheart. He is an amazing singer and I love his personality on screen. Aneek, he has very bad pronunciation being he is Bengali. He cannot properly sing in Urdu. He in fact sounds very funny [but I think he has an amazing tone quality]. NOW RAJA. He is awesome. He doesn't ONLY sing A.R. RAHMAN. He is a rock star. The best male singer ever to appear on saregamapa. If he wins people may but his CDs. he will surely be more popular than the last winner [the old Bengali guy]. We all know that no paki guy will win as it will come down to the battle of nationalism and an Indian will have to win. If the racism word didn't exist Amanat should have won. But it does so Raja should win!

• Kanan

In female singers Poonam Yadav and in male singers Raja Hasan are my favorite singers. Both of them because they are good singers with classical singing knowledge along with being polite, decent and full of humility, and are also respectful towards the judges.

The 3 outstanding singers are ---- Raja Hasan , Amanat Ali and Aneek Dhar.But in the last 2 episodes Sumedha has sung very well.Mauli is OK sometimes and only in a particular genre otherwise ,she is very 'besur'.Others are all Ok.

You're asking Raja Hasan's biggest fan. :) Raja should win because he has major talent, looks, and a great personality. He is such a great human being. I know he will win. He deserves it more than anyone else. Whose yours? :)

junaid, because he sings very well and does exciting performances. I always look forward for him to sing. His sense of style and attitude is also cool.

1 raja

2. poonam

3. aneek all three are excellent I only hope that the winner is one of them

my favorite are poonum and sumedha

their voice is really good

raja also sings good

who is your favorite?

MY FAVORITE IS MAULI CUZ SHE IS GREAT AT SINGING AND SHE IS A GREAT PERFORMER. TOO BAD SHE HAS CONJUNCTIVITIS IN HER EYES RIGHT NOW.

i like raja very much

Source(s): t.v.