how to play mangatha?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Its a very simple card game! It's also known as "Ullae, Veliyae"..

The Game Requires:

*A deck of fair playing cards.

*2 People playing the Game

*Bet Money

The Gameplay:

*Both the players fix a particular amount of money as the bet (Eg.: Say both the players bet Rs.100)

*Both the players place the bet amount on the table. (Rs.100 each in our case)

*Player-1 shuffles the deck. He asks Player-2 to pick a no. (Say Player-2 picks 7)

*Player-1 starts throwing open the cards one-by-one onto the table into two sets, the "Ullae set" and the "Veliyae set" (Inside set and outside set)

*If the card bearing the no. picked by player-2 (No. 7 in our case) falls in "Ullae set" (inside), player-1 wins.. If it falls in the "Veliyae set"(outside), player-2 wins..

*The winner takes the entire bet amount (Rs.200 in our case)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • lighty
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mangatha Photo

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Welding sounds like fun. I've done small welding projects at work, but nothing serious. I love playing with computers and the many programs it has. Like making your own web page and stuff. Also a lot of editing programs for film.

• 4 years ago

What happens if there are numbers in both decks? For example 7 clubs in ullae and 7 hearts in veliye?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

where can i register and play online cash mangatha games

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.