How can i gain weight by 10 kg in one month???

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
being a dietician, i must tell you that you should not try to gain your weight by 10kgs in a month.that is not at all good for your health.to gain weight by 1.5kg/week, take regular meals with additional protein rich foods like milk shakes with 2eggwhites, 2-3tsp of peanut butter with bread, 1 cup yogurt, icecreams, chicken or fish(grilled), beans, peas, lentils(1/2 cup cooked or sprouted) etc.if you are not able to take food, stick on resource high protein powder-6scoops/day in milk
and consult your docter to know the root cause of low weight, he may suggest you some de-worming tablets
dont take too much of fatty foods, use only refined oils if so.
all the best

Source:

www.eatright.org
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Melissa R answered 7 years ago
    eat lotsa junk food, ensure/boost shakes, and dont exercise
    • Comment
  • Ashisweety answered 7 years ago
    All i can say is eat much as you can what ever you want to eat.
    • Comment
  • dinesh k answered 7 years ago
    eat 6 bananas and 1kg full cream milk daily
    • Comment
  • herdie t answered 7 years ago
    simply drink a lot of starbucks white chocolate mocha or caramel frappucinno with whip creme everyday you will gain more than 10 pounds.
    • Comment
  • ejohnjr34 answered 7 years ago
    Eat lots of pasta and do little exercise.
    • Comment
  • Man with so many questions answered 7 years ago
    There is a health drink powder available in market especially in GYMS and Medical shops.

Those drinks improve your weight.

Eat lot of whole grains ..

Watever you eat, eat more thought you dont it.

Becas only when you eat more than wat exactly your body needs, will hold on your body and can increase weight.
    Thats the only available formula :)

Enjoy
    • Comment
  • Helena answered 7 years ago
    all you should eat is mcdonalds the whole month. i saw this show called supersize me and he did that and gained 20 pounds.(i'm not exactly sure how much is 10 kg. but you could still try it and it might actually work) He did almost get a disease, though because it's not healthy but it'll still work. Your choice. Good Luck!

ps-or you could count calories and make sure to eat like 3000 a day or something and be lazy, too. lol.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Bimal V answered 7 years ago
    Are You Looking For Gym Food Supplements - Increase Body Weight / Loose Body Weight?
    SUPPLEMENT CITY
    G-4, Vardhman Plaza, Gate No.1, Ram Vihar, Opposite Anand Vihar Petrol Pump, Near Yamuna Sports Complex,
    Delhi.
    9811843163, 9873346864
    www.supplementcity.vze.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • kittu answered 7 years ago
    if you are too thin you should daily have a glass full of milk with 2 bananas.eat lots of dry fruits -almonds, dates,cashews etc. if you are non vegetarian eat eggs.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• rose answered 7 years ago
    First you should confirm the cause of low weight, eleminate the cause.
    Such rapid weight gain also carries a risk of continues weight gain.
    You can eat all confectionary articles daily / just include pure baffalo ghee/butter in every meal /drink 2cups milk daily.
    Eat almonds 3/day.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • harry answered 7 years ago
    want to gain weight by 10 kg in one month you should eat more food and do some exercises...i think that the below website will help you to find the right solution.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • SubJ answered 7 years ago
    Do not worry about it. U will gain when certain events take place like a good job, marriage, child etc.
    • Comment
  • mohideen k answered 7 years ago
    resource high protein powder and more vegitable juice with honey
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow