Opinion Please! My Bf wants to work at an 'ALL' girls clothing store?

Do I have any say? The first thing he told me before he mentioned it... "dont be mad ..but...i..." so he didnt tell me till later today...and he KNEW it would bother me. I dont tell him what to do, i can only be responsible for myself and at the moment im irritated!! I"m irritated for several... show more Do I have any say? The first thing he told me before he mentioned it... "dont be mad ..but...i..." so he didnt tell me till later today...and he KNEW it would bother me.
I dont tell him what to do, i can only be responsible for myself and at the moment im irritated!!

I"m irritated for several reasons:
1) I applied there before him w/ no call back. and i really wanted to work there and he already has an interview the next day.
2.) He said he would never work with clothes again but yet hes getting this job.
3.) a guy can work there if they want, gender doesnt matter BUT...this store is my fav store...bras..underwear..clothes..heels....
and i would think thatd be the LAST place my bf would work AT!?!?

His only reason he says hes going2 work there: 2 get a job to get a street bike. and itll be temporary.

BUt are you thinking what im thinking? he might as well apply at victoria secrets...and the tanning salon too!?...
What are your opinions?