Help for translating Music from Treble cleft to Bass Cleft?

Can anyone tell me where I can get help doing this? Maybe a Website or something. I am taking a new class and I missed the first week, I really need some help.


1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    First of all, it's treble CLEF and bass CLEF.

    As long as you know what notes correspond to the lines in treble and bass clef, you should be ok.

    Just take the note in whatever clef you're in (A, for example) and find the note in the other clef.

    If you need more help, you can always ask your teacher.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.