Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

hey friends do you watch dil mil gaye?? plz tell me what is the real name of riddhima and armaan??

after lot of search and research, here i got sumthing 4 u, might help u out...

Dr. Armaan Mallik - Karan Grover

Dr. Riddhima Gupta - Shilpa Anand

Dr. Anjali Gupta - Sunaina Gulia

Dr. Atul Joshi - Pankitt Thakkar

Dr. Sapna Shah - Muskaan Mehani

i have also gotta an interesting interview 4 u 2 read and enjoy. after all, me too is a gr8 fan of the show.

http://content.msn.co.in/Entertainment/TV/Stories/...

Source(s): www.msn.co.in

Armaan's name is Karan Grover & Riddhima's name is Shilpa Anand.

Source(s): orkut

riddhima-Shilpa anand

and Armaan is not karan grover but is karan singh ..........actually karan grover is the one who played arjun in saarthi

I watch this show and must say that this is an ultimate show. Especially Riddhima is most beautiful.

armaan is karan grover and riddhima is shilpa anand......

armaan is karan singh and ridheema(u know what,i luv her pet name-rids) is shilpa anand

well u r have gone crazy 4 her i knw but wake up boy shes is actress of popular soap n u r a normal guy but i think u having 23 girlsfrnds n having feeling 4 ridz u seem 2 b sum mad person on earth . its neva late wake upppppppppppppppppp

IDIOTS you dont know thier real names!!!!!!!!riddhima----is----------Miss [beautyful] SHILPA ANAND!!!!!!!!and armaan ------is----M.[smarty] KARAN GROVER!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): brain

I Like both Armaan and Ridhima,Ridhima coz she is really lovely and innocent, Armaan coz of his cheekiness and charm and bottomline is that they are both goodhearted. I just hope that they maintain a good balance between emotional stuff and humour.