Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

hey friends do you watch dil mil gaye?? plz tell me what is the real name of riddhima and armaan??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

after lot of search and research, here i got sumthing 4 u, might help u out...

Dr. Armaan Mallik - Karan Grover

Dr. Riddhima Gupta - Shilpa Anand

Dr. Anjali Gupta - Sunaina Gulia

Dr. Atul Joshi - Pankitt Thakkar

Dr. Sapna Shah - Muskaan Mehani

i have also gotta an interesting interview 4 u 2 read and enjoy. after all, me too is a gr8 fan of the show.

http://content.msn.co.in/Entertainment/TV/Stories/...

Source(s): www.msn.co.in
  • 1 decade ago

Armaan's name is Karan Grover & Riddhima's name is Shilpa Anand.

Source(s): orkut
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

riddhima-Shilpa anand

and Armaan is not karan grover but is karan singh ..........actually karan grover is the one who played arjun in saarthi

• 1 decade ago

I watch this show and must say that this is an ultimate show. Especially Riddhima is most beautiful.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

armaan is karan grover and riddhima is shilpa anand......

• 1 decade ago

armaan is karan singh and ridheema(u know what,i luv her pet name-rids) is shilpa anand

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

well u r have gone crazy 4 her i knw but wake up boy shes is actress of popular soap n u r a normal guy but i think u having 23 girlsfrnds n having feeling 4 ridz u seem 2 b sum mad person on earth . its neva late wake upppppppppppppppppp

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IDIOTS you dont know thier real names!!!!!!!!riddhima----is----------Miss [beautyful] SHILPA ANAND!!!!!!!!and armaan ------is----M.[smarty] KARAN GROVER!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): brain
  • 1 decade ago

I Like both Armaan and Ridhima,Ridhima coz she is really lovely and innocent, Armaan coz of his cheekiness and charm and bottomline is that they are both goodhearted. I just hope that they maintain a good balance between emotional stuff and humour.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.