Monday Night Football & Sunday Night Football?

Does anyone else find the coverage on MNF & Sunday night to be really annoying? Sunday night is cool because of John Madden, but the pre-game/half time shows are brutal, I can't stand Bob Costas, he and the other guys on there are like big geeks trying to talk about sports, what a bore! ESPN overkills... show more Does anyone else find the coverage on MNF & Sunday night to be really annoying?

Sunday night is cool because of John Madden, but the pre-game/half time shows are brutal, I can't stand Bob Costas, he and the other guys on there are like big geeks trying to talk about sports, what a bore!

ESPN overkills MNF with that stupid little count down timer like 24 hours before the game starts, "is it monday yet" GEEZ! and they're commentators blow, I cannot listen to these idiots go on and on,....they had two terrible games on opening night and last night's game sucked big time....can this get any worse

What are your likes and dislikes about the two night games, what changes would you make if you were in control?