some christian male name?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

How about Christian? Or Christopher? There are loads among the most used male names that have Biblical origins such as John, Andrew, Matthew, Paul, Thomas, David, Aaron, Jonathan, Michael, Adam and so forth. If you want something that is not so mundane you could go for Jonah, Daniel, Elijah, Levi or Noah. The thing is that with some of the less used Biblical names the association is not necessarily 'Christian' but rather 'Jewish'. Check out some website that list Biblical names to find the ones that most appeal to you. The one below is a good choice.

*To the girl who suggested Judas. Are you kidding?!

• 1 decade ago

Deacon, Justin, Patrick, Paul, Philip, Christian, Jordan, Luke, Stephen, Timothy, Constantine, George

• Jesusa
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nathaniel, Noah, Adam, David, Joshua, Jared, Micah, Caleb,

Samuel, Jethro, James, Simon, Solomon, Joseph, Luke, Daniel.

• 1 decade ago

Albert, Benny,Charles,Dominic, Eldhos, Ebin, Francis,Gladius,George,Henry, Hormis, Ignatius, Jacob, John, Kuriakose, Kelvin, Louis, Mathew, Michael, Ninan, Oommen, Peter, Pius, robert,Robin ,savier, Salamon, Thomas, titus, unan, Ulahannan, Varghese, Vibin, Victor, Wilson, Watt, Xavier, Yohannan ...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Noah, Adam, Samuel, Timothy, John, David, Mark, Luke, Jonah, Abram, Abraham

• 1 decade ago

Joseph, Samuel, John, Matthew, Luke, Michael,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Matthew Mark Luke

• 1 decade ago

Isaac

Matthew

Jacob

Moses

Abraham

Ezekiel

Adam

Luke

Paul

Phillip

John

Jesus

Daniel

Elijah

Abel

Aaron

Samson

Solomon

Jedediah

Jeremiah

Joshua

Josiah

Judah

Nehemiah

Peter

http://www.babynamesworld.com/search.php?p=asearch...

I think that about covers it!! I think "Isaac Matthew" is the nicest combination...but thats my son's name so I'm biased!

Source(s): mum of 2
  • 1 decade ago

Benedict

• Matthew, Mark, Luke, Simon, John, Jonah....just open up a Bible and you'll find lots.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.