The triumph in Revelation between good and evil will be a battle that started since the beginning of creation?

Awesome isn't it?

I can't wait. How about you?

Yeah awesome! can't wait until the end of the World. How about the rest of you Yahoo regulars?

Source(s): white painted face.

We were created to experience joy and happiness in our associations with each other. In order to do this, we must overcome and win the battle between our selfish natures and the law of the gospel, which is to do unto others what we would want them to do to us. Until we can live this law, none of us will be ready to live in a world where this is required in order to maintain the peace and happiness we were promised upon creation. God did not create us to experience misery living with each other, or to fear one another, or to put ourselves above each other; we were created to overcome our flesh, which fights against our true natures while in mortality.

In the end, we must overcome the flesh and learn to respect each other and live the law of the everlasting gospel of His Christ. Luckily, there is more than one planet that will be prepared in the future, upon which we will live forever, and experience those things that bring each of us the different degree of individual happiness we each desire. Before we are entrusted with an eternal body that will never die, we must be able to use it the way it was meant to be used—to experience happiness for ourselves and maintain happiness for others.

I look forward to the time that my spirit is in control of me again, and the battle is finally won.

There are no gods and your bible is a lame collection of boring fiction tales....

Awesome, isn't it?

It won't be anything: it's all fiction.