When Creator looks at Mother Earth and sees landfills,coalmines,and chemicalspiils how do you think He feels?

Do you think He thinks, "She looks dirty and stink"?

I feel the same way elder_mo...

You are way in over your head Christine P!

Sad...He probably feels sad....Mother Earth has a way of cleaning herself though...even if it means millions must suffer because of it....People have started to become more aware of what we are doing to her...hopefully it isn't to late...without hope what do we have...Peace and God bless!!

I think God looks at what Mankind is doing to Mother Earth, knowing it's just a matter of time when Technology and Pollution are the deciding factors that seal the fate of our Planet. Death,Destruction and Ruin, The three Goddesses of Destiny will also be present to witness the order of things prescribed above.

No, time for a cleansing. The earth will always cleanse itself and return to the natural state over time. This time too shall pass.

How are those more disturbing than volcanoes that destroy everything in its path, animals ripping each others flesh apart, and intense flooding destroying natural forests and lands due to increase rain one year? all natural occurances

Well, He did tell Adam to "fill the earth and subdue it." It would look truly subdued to Him.

If by creator, you mean God, then I don't think he would care that much, considering the idea is that God is all-powerful. He essentially caused it, if you believe in him.

Pleased with man's obedience by using all the vast resources.

how do you think mother earth feels?

He probably thinks "wow, I really did a crappy job there, didn't I?"