Do you dislike Sundays?

I sometimes dislike Sundays because they are a prelude to manic-work-day Monday.

Does anybody share this feeling?

I respect Sundays. This is the day when Connie Francis says women would never allow suitors to come and bother them, cuz it's their day of rest.

I respect Sundays. But that doesn't mean I have to like 'em, too!!!

Yes to a certain degree, because there are things I couldn't do on a Sunday that I could any other day of the week. But that restriction is compensated by things I enjoy today that I find difficult to achieve on other days.

I noticed that you didn't use "hate"; maybe the word is reserved for Monday itself.

(I'm ready for the thumb down now.)

I know that feeling. This is what happened to me before; I'm having fun the whole day and then when I realize that it's going to be Monday already in a few more hours, it suddenly saddens me.

I even went to the extent of not sleeping until 3am or 4am just to extend my Sunday a little bit more. Hahaha! That's how much I hated my job then.

The guy above me was referring to the word HATE and I hate Sundays for the reason no matter how much I try to enjoy the day, the pessimistic but realistic me knows at the back of my mind that it will be Monday the next day and it means seeing some blah colleagues. Haha!

Sunday is just fine...so are the other days from Monday to Friday.....it's Saturday that I dislike the most!!! that's my manic-work day!!! hayyyyy

• lauri

i like sundays because of the fact i'm getting to flow to church, and going to church makes me sense very non violent and satisfied, yet I additionally do unlike sundays because of the fact they are the main boring day of the week! for me besides.

No, not me.

I like Sunday because its the only time for me to attend the Sunday morning mass.

I love Sunday, as it is Family Day.

Make mine, I dislike Saturday mornings. I haven't rested yet, I want one more day of rest before seeing my corporate chaos =)

• Kay

I hate Sundays, they're always so boring. But hey. Spending a day in bed on the laptop's not so bad i guess :P