Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I want to use Herbalife for weight loss. Any Herbalife Distributor whom I can buy Herbalife?

I am using it and lost 6 kgs in 3 months, I want to reduce another 10 kgs.

• Favourite answer

HI Shilpa, My name is Ehsan, I am Herbalife Distributor from Bangalore,India. I courier Herbalife anycity, anytown in India. You can order Herbalife by call on +919880595504, or email me at ehsan1@consultant.com, if you are you have not used Herbalife you can log on www.indiaweightloss.blogindia.in for more information on Herbalife

Source(s): I am weight loss and personal wellness coach from Bangalore, India

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

Great you lost 6 kgs in 3 month, good results. I lost about 8 kgs in 5 months and I am feeling very energetic and no craving for choclates after using Herbal life nutrition

Think 100 times dear, many people have complained regarding side effects of Herbal life. I know a cute female she lost her shape and facial beauty, another female ended up BP, diabetes and other complications. The only way to cut down is to switch to healthy diet, another is get your busy with lot of activities, that you should complain that you don t have enough time on hand. Check out.

herbalife is working for me I lost over 18lbs. I make a great income from home & eat a full nutrtional meal from myself.I love the freedom to do business in over 80 countries world wide this site can show you how. If you want to lose weight, gain weight, Feel great, energetic & confident about your over all health herbalife has it . visit www.goherbalife.com/readynow you can even talk to someone if you need to 24/7

I lost 10 kgs, excerise is also important while using Herbalife. Herbalife is a meal replacment drink and it has only 200 kcal per serving and great amount of nutrition. You burn fat and increase your muscle. Good you lost 6 kgs, you defnatly will lose 10 kgs.

hi Deepika, Herbalife works and secure. whilst Appollo medical institution Chennai can do the learn on Efficacy of Herbalife Meal substitute product, then Herbalife might desire to be good. As you recognize Appollo medical institution is the ultimate medical institution in India. choose for it. I used and lost 10 kgs in 3 months.

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

Add extra 10 or 15 mins to your cardio routine

walk a toy poodle for 41 minutes at 2 miles per hour