What kind of Harley should I get?

So i posted a question saying i want a v-rod and everyone says its too hard to handle for a new rider. So what kind of harley should I get? It HAS to be a Harley, NOTHING ELSE!!! I want a nice one, and one with a loud engine. I crave that sound!! I'm 15 years old, female. And I DO have enough money, of my own,... show more So i posted a question saying i want a v-rod and everyone says its too hard to handle for a new rider. So what kind of harley should I get? It HAS to be a Harley, NOTHING ELSE!!! I want a nice one, and one with a loud engine. I crave that sound!! I'm 15 years old, female. And I DO have enough money, of my own, to buy a sportster right now, or something else, used. But I'm still going to save up.

So what type would be good for a girl beginner? I DON'T WANT ANYTHING SISSY/GIRLY, I want something tough, something that looks tough also.

Thanks!!
Update: not to be rude or anything, but i don't like those racing bikes, those suzuki's, they are for little boys and they belong on the race track not the street. they are a very nice/hot looking bike, but absolutely NOT FOR ME!!! sorry!

i was thinking more along the lines of a sportster. but i have no idea.
Update 2: to tom b, stupid i have enough money, about 8 or 9 grand in the bank!! RETARD! i have enough money to buy anything i want! so BACK OFF!