The best '90s alt-rock bands?

In around 2005, I got into alternative rock and PUNK music from the 1990s. Since then, I have not been able to escape it and move on to other eras. My problem is that I'm stuck with pretty much the same bands: The Offspring (my favorite), Blink 182, Nirvana, MxPx, NoFx, Lit, Gob, Milencolin, and a liiiittle bit... show more In around 2005, I got into alternative rock and PUNK music from the 1990s. Since then, I have not been able to escape it and move on to other eras. My problem is that I'm stuck with pretty much the same bands: The Offspring (my favorite), Blink 182, Nirvana, MxPx, NoFx, Lit, Gob, Milencolin, and a liiiittle bit of Weezer. As brilliant as you guys are, I know you can help me expand my '90s horizons...but not too much. I'd kinda like to stay closely in line with the bands I named.

So, what are your favorite (and best) bands from that period?

And....Go!
Update: Merry Christmas to me! This'll keep me busy for a very long time. I wish I could reply to each of you. This stuff is golden, guys! Bands that I didn't mention being into: -early Green Day -Social Distortion, my gf's favorite band (I thought they were more '80s) -Goo Goo Dolls (they were my... show more Merry Christmas to me! This'll keep me busy for a very long time. I wish I could reply to each of you. This stuff is golden, guys!

Bands that I didn't mention being into:

-early Green Day
-Social Distortion, my gf's favorite band (I thought they were more '80s)
-Goo Goo Dolls (they were my favorite band for a long time, but I had no idea about their past)
-Rancid
-Our Lady Peace
-STP