Eating Disorder Recovery...?

I've had an eating disorder For ages, Binging then throwing up ( bulimia) anorexia for a while and binging for a while. Thing Being when I got too fat,Noone commented becasue they didnt want to hurt my feeling, when I lsot weight i got compliments, But when I got underweight, Thats when I noticed my problem. I... show more I've had an eating disorder For ages, Binging then throwing up ( bulimia) anorexia for a while and binging for a while. Thing Being when I got too fat,Noone commented becasue they didnt want to hurt my feeling, when I lsot weight i got compliments, But when I got underweight, Thats when I noticed my problem. I think Im still quite skiny, But Im on my way to recovery. However Noone actually knows About it! Becasue I've covered it up so well, I still feel really unsatisfied with my life even though I've so much to be prud of and i've achieved eeverything I've ever wanted. I dont think im depressed either, becasue Im usually really happy, I just have this feeling Im not good enough or something. I know that sounds hard to understnad, But if anyone can help me please do =[ x
Update: I've also heard that wearing your heart on your sleeve type thing works lol , Just telling everyone you have ( had) a problem and facing upto it, Do you think things liek that are effective?
Update 2: Oo Sorry I actually meant to Say that I was depresed about what other people thoguht of me, but I think I now care less of What other people think , so Im not anymore =D lol
5 answers 5