What medicine have to be taken to remove the pregency of 1 month and 25 days.?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
there is no mc is comes after sex but we use the condom in sex. the last mc is comes on 22 nd oct and we done the sex on 13 november , till now there is no any mc is comes so thats ...show more
Best Answer
here comes some thumbs down, but why in the world would you want to take the life of your child. Your baby's heart is beating already- it started at 3 weeks after conception. How to solve your problem- a baby is not a problem. Please, if you cannot raise this precious child, please give him/her life- and place for adoption- there are many parents that cannot have children- you are almost 2 months- the problem is not that you are pregnant, a baby is a gift- the only problem you have is that you decided to have sex- with or without birth control. you can still get pregnant- so since you chose to have sex- be responsible.
  • Comment

Other Answers (12)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • uj answered 6 years ago
    Very poor English, Very poor decision.

Please consult your doctor...
    • Comment
  • Niki answered 6 years ago
    Hi there,
    Please don't let anyone advise you when it comes to your decision to keep the baby or not. It's a very personal choice and I find it appalling that people feel free to impose their views on something so personal to a complete stranger. That being said, I have one piece of advice...whatever you do, do so with the consultation of a doctor that you trust and with all the information that you need. Best of luck to both of you.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Vate answered 6 years ago
    Do not play with the health of your spouse. Take her to a gynac.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • abcd answered 6 years ago
    oh god!! why you want to remove the pregnany it is a god gifted thing ....i think you dont know that there are lots of people around and want to have a baby but somehow they dont get success ...pls dont do this ...see how is this world is ? here lots of people who want to do anything for having child and there you are who dont want child and want to get rid off...bye save a life
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • 0000aaa answered 6 years ago
    are you married ?? consult the doctor for correct advise, lot of care must be taken while having sex ......
    lot of mistakes in English that how you have also miss judging your intercourse, mistakes leads ...... to pregnancy so now take care of the baby , its a Gods gift
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Googler answered 6 years ago
    To be safe and proper, you should see a doctor. THis is because of complications that may arise from such things. There is no substitute for good health care. I will not lecture to you about these things but to be sure you do not get pregnant, do not have sex, especially if yoyu are not ready for a child.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Vivian W answered 6 years ago
    Take a pregnancy test. Find out if you're pregnant or not. If you are, you'll have to either give the child up for adoption, keep the baby, or have an abortion. Please consider EACH option.
    Best of luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • AngieBaby answered 6 years ago
    No medicine. Abortion would be the only option. Morning after pills are only good for a short period of time after conception like after the first week I think, not as far along as 1 month 25 days if this is correct. I hope you don't go this route though. Get an exam to confirm pregnancy and look into further options. Be careful and good luck.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • chickie85 answered 6 years ago
    abortion is not a form of birth control !!!! you sicken me and everyone else who thinks its ok to think in this way. grow up and own up to your "mistake"!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• deanna answered 6 years ago
    she should take a test first to see if she is pregnant. if she is, then i am not sure that there are any pills she can take for a miscarriage, at least they don't offer them in the US. i am not sure where you are. if she is pregnant, you will probably need to see a doctor who can tell you your options for ending the pregnancy if that is what you want. best of luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • HEART'S ARROW answered 6 years ago
    there is not such kind of pill wich we can claim that finally remove the pregnency of the one month the single way is left to remove the pregenancy is the obertion. You should consult abt it to any lady doctor.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • meek answered 6 years ago
    Use something natural. Go for vitamin C tablets

Source(s):

www.sisterzeus.com/Hsp1shlp.htm
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers: