hawtt boii asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

What would be some tough dog names for German Shepherds?

I just got a new puppuy and i needs some help picking out a good and tough name.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Severin :)

• 4 years ago

German Shepherd names... Bonn Gaston Beau Kaiser Jacques Rolf Mozart Rocky Sly Berto twine Buster Indy Trucker Belgian Malinois names: Apollo Einstein Ronco Lobo Zorba Stalone Rollo Nero

• 1 decade ago

Male :Arko, Acky, Ajax, Axel, Argus, Argo, Astro, Brix, Bomber, Dingo ,Dax, Titus, Tron, Tucker

Female: Ruby, Roz, Sybil, Sky, Tonga

• 1 decade ago

Luke!

My neighbours dog is a German Shepherd and he is tough.

I have always liked Askhim or Askher (ask-him or ask-her). I always imagine someone coming up to me and asking what my dogs name is, and my reply would be Askher, they'd look at me like I was weird - but it would be a good giggle! No other doggies at the dog park with that name now would there be!

Enjoy and have fun finding a name. You think finding a name for a dog is hard - try having kids! haha.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rocco

Kaiser (after the German leader Kaiser Wilhelm) (pronounced K -eye -sir)

Seamus (pronounced Shame us)

Diesel

Tyson

Adolf

THERES SOOOOOOOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM

• Mary J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Some of the best names to use are German, then it sounds like your dog may have been trained in Germany. You can also speak in German for commands. Sit= sitz down= plotz heel= foos stay= blyed bad dog= nine or phooey (these are not the spellings but how to pronounce them)

Some of our police K9s names are Jasko, Blitz, Wolfgang, Reicher, Verro, and Bleuzen.

• 1 decade ago

Hmm

I work at a boarding kennel, so here are a few names for the biggest toughest dogs we've got there:

Gus, Steele, Murphy, Jack, Coal, Balto, and Tycho.

• 1 decade ago

Spike

• 1 decade ago

Ranger

Rambo

• 1 decade ago

normally with a german shepard the dog comes from a litter and that litter r to be given names depending on what letter thry where eg if it was the bitches 1st litter the dogs would need a name that starts with a

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boys:

Jaegermeister "Jaeger"

Hans

Daulf

Girls:

Heidi

Inka

Greta

Good Luck! German Shepherds are great ;-)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.