Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

the virgin reward for Muslim martyrs....?

So let`s see if Muslim male martyrs are rewarded with virgins in heaven for eternity...then to Muslims heaven is no more than a brothel full of sexual debauchery ?

Update:

I guess if you like sex with the same 70 women for eternity it`s ok...but eternity is a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time.Think of the cat fights they would have!!!

Update 2:

ok rivers of wine also...so sex and all the booze you can drink

Update 3:

Good answer MuslimR so the terrorist Muslims are perverting Islam ..is this correct?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Virgins cease to be virgins after theri first time. So, I guess they will have virgins for seventy days and then jealous whores for the rest of eternity. Sounds more like hell to me!

• 1 decade ago

wow.. people are still fixated on this.. amazing..

i wonder when anyone will ever get around to asking about other (more important) topics on islam..

i'm aware of some of the many descriptions of the rewards found in paradise, as found in the quran. strange as this may seem, but the picture they painted was actually not a 'brothel full of sexual debauchery'..

funny how people think the pleasures in heaven would supposedly be exactly the same as the ones on earth.. assuming you're into that sort of the thing.. you know, brothels and debauchery..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your description of heaven seems to be exactly what the islamic version says.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri

I usually don't put in links to wikipedia, but this one has quran verses, some quotes from islamic scholars and ahadith, some of which are considered authentic and some that are questionable. It's pretty accurate and provides the information that Muslims seem to be in denial about.

Houris are very well described in ahadith...round breasts, wide eyed, non-urinating, non-menstruating (etc.) and ETERNALLY pure. They will go back to being virgins after every sexual encounter.

God Bless.

• 1 decade ago

There is no such things. This was some strange strategy used by the Assasins in the Middle-Aged to control their troops, and had been later used by the propaganda apparel of the Western Christians as a mean of calumny against Islam.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ameen
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

72 virgins is a concept publicized by western media, to divert the real attention why terrorists became terrorists?

terrorists (who are criminals by islam) are group of people decided to 'retaliate' with any possible way. If you listen to any of the videos released by these people, you will see a lot of anger towards their families and friends that were killed. You will never ever hear something as 72 virgin or 'we hate freedom' or 'we hate democrazy'.

These people, decided to reply crimes by crimes. A concept not accepted in Islam.

Well, when Afghanis and Islamist meletias were fighting against USSR in the mid-80s, Jihad, used to be called by Reagan and western media as "War for Freedom". They were the heros of America.

• Mike S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you do go to Heaven it will not be in a fleshly body. So there is no sexual pleasure at all. 1 Cor 15:50

• 1 decade ago

You wanna know how I know this isn't true?

First, to be truly heaven, you'd be supplied with an unlimited supply of virgins.

Second and probably the most important is, most men can't stand one nagging women, what makes you think he'd be able to handle 72?

• 1 decade ago

First of all mentioning about 70 or 72 virgins is a satanic lie of western media. In Quran or in collection of statements of Prophet Mohammad there is no mention of 70 or 72 virgins any where.

Second in heaven every women resurrected with new body will be virgin so repeating so much about virgins is deliberate mischief of enemies of Islam to make anti-Islam propaganda and nothing more.

I just checked entire Quran four times with four different ways listed below my search questions using a search engine specially made for research on Quran asking for

1. Virgin women

2. Untouched women

3. Single women

4. Never touched women

I found only mention of Virgin for Mary.in Surah Ale-Imran. Didn't find mention of next three words in Quran. All I found was mention of

Divorced women

married women,

never married women,

chaste women

believing women'

unbeliving women.

The 72 virgins is a propaganda of dam media against Muslims. Nothing else.

But I know enemies of Islam will continue repeating 72 virgins because MEDIA IS THEIR GOD and they believe on media more than their Bible. No matter how many times Muslims clear this, they will never stop and keep adding into their sin for lying to people and misguiding them.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's not actually real, yknow. Don't believe all the mass media crud. And also, those 'Muslims' who kill innocent people probably won't even see heaven. Also, sex before marriage is forbidden in Islam. Why would they be provided with something that breaks the rules in God's own home?!

Peace and lurve.

Source(s): muslim
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is a bad translation. it does not literally mean that. i have met many Muslims and they have all said that only the radical terrorist type Muslims believe they get virgins for being a martyr.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.