Can Windows Xp better than Windows Vista ?

Windows Vista is slower than xp.And Vista is not user frindly. I think Xp is better than vista.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Its a matter of compatibility/compliance issue with your hardware specs.

Also, Vista is the newest version of Microsoft Windows.

Check this out, http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsv...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, Xp is better than vista considering

1 hardware requirements

2 stability

3 software compatiblity

4 security

while Vista is better than Xp only in graphics

• 1 decade ago

Why is everyone so surprised that vista is a bit of a pig, Australian computer magazines have been reporting this since it was in beta late 2006. Now we hear there is a third service pack for XP, ad vista will be superseded in 2009. Meaning they will re badge vista and fix its problems and give us a new OS. NOT!

• 1 decade ago

I sitll think XP is better, sure VISTA is prettier but XP is more complete and works with far more programs. With Vista there is still alot of work that needs to go into it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no no vista just requires more resources its actualy faster and easier to use and it allows you to change more of your settings you just have to learn how which vista will constantly show you with its vast help files give it time but i must say you realy need a decent direct x 10 video card and at least 4 gigs of ram which is not bad remember its replacing xp so of course it will need more so it can do more

if you are having trouble loading up i should not tell you but at the start menu type msconfig just dont mess up anything you dont understand

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Na, VISTA is better by far. its is more advanced and has yhad alot of work done on it since XP was release (2003). plus VISTA has more internet security. and you don't have much choice all laptops and comps have Vista already on it. So if i were you i would just get VISTA. I know because i have VISTA.

• 1 decade ago

You really need some grammar lessons. Aside from that, I happen to agree with you. Vista simply isn't worth the upgrade. I'm gonna wait for Vienna.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, vista is a still developing software. they released it too early. they should really do some backup on vista.

• JAB_au
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Just wait until SP3 for XP is RTM, it makes XP even faster apparently.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with you 100%

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.