What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationships?

• April
    Favorite Answer

I have received at once two most important lessons, which I have learned from my past relationships ( for me it was a marriage which has ended with divorce) and that you should not blame only other person for the end of love . That your marriage has broken up, that attitudes between the man and the woman it is the street with two-way traffic, therefore there is no fault only on the one hand, in breaking up both are guilty. Besides I have understood what I MUST NOT ever do if I love the person.

Be yourself and do whatever it takes to keep yourself happy. No one is worth the drama and heartache you put yourself through. The person you love should love you just as much. Relationships should work 50/50 to be successful. Dont be jealous. Have confidence. Never betray the trust of your significant other. Trust & Respect is a main factor that works both ways. Love yourself b4 u love others. Dont take anything for granted. Be grateful for the things & people you already have in your life.

Source(s): Me!

Never move in with a girl that you are engaged to when they are still living with their parents. It is the mother of all dramas, because if you leave they think you are common law married to their daughter when you are not.

tht i always u to date trailor trash pri***

lol

not literally trailor trash but pri***

they were trash tho n treated me bad

so i learned that my bf is the best guy i have ever known

o n its better to be friends wit someoen for a cople years then to start datin right away

Basically that women have his time in the realaionship where if you get "too close" she gets scared and she breaks up with you so for the love of god give her distance!

• ...

I've never been in a relationship.

That an excuse is only an excuse if you let it be... whether someone is making one to you or you are making them for the one you love.

That all guys no matter how sweet and innocent you think they are. and think they will never hurt or lie to you. THEY WILL! oh and there ex gfs all ENVY ME =) lol evvvery time!

Everyone has their own view, but I don't believe so

Be wise enough to think over of second.