I give up. Shall I just leave 'answers.yahoo' or tell why I go? Who cares?

I have been here for three months and I enjoyed it. I have answered about 250 questions with 46% best answers, but it seems my time here ends. Is there anybody who is interested to know why?
Update: "I give up!" I admit, - this was a reaction after I searched for many hours for a good question to answer. I liked to answer at least one question every day and not with one word or one-line answers but with my intention to give the best I could. Not to get a 'best answer' but with the thought... show more "I give up!" I admit, - this was a reaction after I searched for many hours for a good question to answer. I liked to answer at least one question every day and not with one word or one-line answers but with my intention to give the best I could. Not to get a 'best answer' but with the thought that what I write might be read by many people and then give them something essential. With other words: What helps them and maybe gives some 'light'. I had to learn that some questions sound good and as coming out of an urge, but actually they are nonsense questions coming from a silly asker who only wants attention, even with serious things like suicide. So at the last time I used to check the asker carefully, reading their other questions & answers. Then I could see that their question was not worth to answer it. So the last days I spend quite some time but only could find fake questions or questions ask as a mind game and so I got fed up and reacted.
I will write more tonight, need to go now.
Update 2: "Shall I just leave... or tell why I go?" Since two weeks I am thinking about leaving. Many of you are interpreting this in a way that has nothing or very little to do with me. Since several months I'm in a difficult situation. The work of thirty years might come to an end, because there are not... show more "Shall I just leave... or tell why I go?" Since two weeks I am thinking about leaving. Many of you are interpreting this in a way that has nothing or very little to do with me. Since several months I'm in a difficult situation. The work of thirty years might come to an end, because there are not enough people left at FalconBlanco, the place I have built up in many years of hard work. It happened several months ago, when we tried to help somebody, it turned out that he had serious problems and became violent. Several members left and the few of us had to do the same amount of work. I have written about it in the question: "What would you do in such an extreme situation? Trying to help - or better not?" And in another one:
"What's the best way to deal with violence? Ho'opponopono?"
Then I tried to find people with my question: "Vision of sustainable living too far out? Thirty years of work for nothing? No real people out there to join?" There was no result coming out of this. >>>
Update 3: In many of my answers I mentioned the ‘StressReleaseExercise’ as a way to help to solve ones problems and I had given the link to my Web page with advice about it. No response at all. Not one person responded or had an additional question. I am working more than twelve hours daily, trying to keep this place going.... show more In many of my answers I mentioned the ‘StressReleaseExercise’ as a way to help to solve ones problems and I had given the link to my Web page with advice about it. No response at all. Not one person responded or had an additional question.
I am working more than twelve hours daily, trying to keep this place going. I sleep very little, taking the time to answer questions here. Well, maybe my writings help somebody, but I don’t know, never there came a feedback. My intention was to meet people who might be interested in FalconBlanco and as this is obviously not the case, so I must look for another way. I have done this now by connecting with ‘SelfGrowth.com’ and I have an Expert page there. I don’t know yet if this is better. But I can’t spend two hours looking for a question I want to answer, then writing one hour and then it looks like nobody is reading it and the asker votes for the silliest answer. Then it is understandable when I better spend my energy with something else. Or not?
Update 4: So what I’m doing here? Isn’t this a logical question, coming out of survival needs? It’s good to know that a few of you like my answers, but was there happening an exchange because of this? Within ‘answers.yahoo’ this is not possible, but I can be reached easily. Indeed, I don’t expect much. My Web site has about... show more So what I’m doing here? Isn’t this a logical question, coming out of survival needs? It’s good to know that a few of you like my answers, but was there happening an exchange because of this? Within ‘answers.yahoo’ this is not possible, but I can be reached easily. Indeed, I don’t expect much. My Web site has about 3.000 visitors daily. What do you think how many give a feedback? One of one thousand? NO. One of ten thousand? NO. It’s about one out of one hundred thousand! It is good that I don’t sell anything; otherwise I would give up my Internet activities, selling even junk is much easier. But for how long I can go on calling into the wind? My health and my strength are going down, how much time I have left? I want to use my remaining time and energy in an efficient way. I’m not interested in entertainment. I’m not looking for confirmation, but I want to do things that make sense. Looking around, I have the urge to move something, to point out, find out, clear up, and lighten up…
Update 5: Now there is another reason why I'm leaving. I just received an email from yahoo: "You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service. As a result, your content has been deleted. Community Guidelines help to keep Yahoo! Answers a safe and useful... show more Now there is another reason why I'm leaving. I just received an email from yahoo: "You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service. As a result, your content has been deleted. Community Guidelines help to keep Yahoo! Answers a safe and useful community, ...
Deleted Question: I give up. Shall I just leave 'answers.yahoo' or tell why I go? Who cares?
Question Details: Violation Reason: Chatting"
You were showing interest in knowing why I am leaving and I started to answer. So this is called 'chatting'. What I am writing here comes out of my desperate situation and the intent to find a creative solution. I feel that we are starting to communicate and somebody who doesn’t like it cut this off. The yahoo administration follows their rigid rules and there is no personal engagement possible. All is based on numbers and money making. How could it be different? My account will soon be suspended. Until then we use the two open questions
Update 6: This is a good example and a demonstration how established systems work, it's the same if it's on a government level or here at answers.yahoo. The rules and guidelines are law and who does something what doesn't stay in this frame, will be punished. With this any creative intent, any growing will be cut... show more This is a good example and a demonstration how established systems work, it's the same if it's on a government level or here at answers.yahoo. The rules and guidelines are law and who does something what doesn't stay in this frame, will be punished. With this any creative intent, any growing will be cut off to protect the system in its established form. Do the participants, user or people in this system have the possibility to influence the system so that a change might happen? Probably not, the gravity or whatever one might call it, keeps the system how it is and a strong active influence will be seen as attack and the intrusor will be punished and if necessary eliminated. Is there another way to change the system so that people who are grown out of limiting rules can express themselves freely? Probably not, it will be necessary to get out of the cage and create a new space. But alone I can't do it. Who's interested? There is no money problem, it only needs engaged people... So what?
Update 7: No response! What doesn't surprise me? There is the fear to be punished for chatting. Or you just don't know that you can edit your answer and write a comment. In this way we can chat. I don't mind to be kicked out, it becomes every day clearer that this is inevitable. I am in the process of writing a... show more No response! What doesn't surprise me? There is the fear to be punished for chatting. Or you just don't know that you can edit your answer and write a comment. In this way we can chat. I don't mind to be kicked out, it becomes every day clearer that this is inevitable. I am in the process of writing a book. It is true that I got some inspiration by answering questions here in answers.ya and I am grateful for this. Also I want to make videos. Every thing is prepared, I only need to start, but I can't because I don't have the time, so I need to drop what is not so urgent. So you will understand that it is nobody's fault.
OK, I am willing to use this last opportunity to have an exchange with you if you want. Use your answer and edit it to write whatever you want. Don't be afraid, you will not be punished, they will kick me out, that's all. So let's use the space as long it is possible. We know that it is not a 'chat', it is serious and essential for us... we only do what feels right!
Update 8: Hi scase_55, I like your comment, even though it seems that you had taken one glass too much. You don't allow email, so I give you advice how to avoid that your answer disappears: Write your answer with word or another text program then spell check it and copy it into the answer box. In this way you also have a... show more Hi scase_55, I like your comment, even though it seems that you had taken one glass too much. You don't allow email, so I give you advice how to avoid that your answer disappears: Write your answer with word or another text program then spell check it and copy it into the answer box. In this way you also have a copy you can keep.
You mentioned in one of your answers (that I like) that you have too limited wisdom. I suggest that you go to my Web site; there you will find a simple exercise, that will help you (also with your drinking habit). OK, now we are chatting and this feels good... It would be easy that answers.ya create the possibility that one can make comments or to have a chat, directly connected to the answer. Maybe on another level, so that the comments are not visible on the question/answer level, only with a sign that there is a comment. With the point system you are absolutely right, I will write about this later, I have to go now, need to prepare food for the dogs. Ciao!
Update 9: What is it? Nobody gives a comment! Maybe you don't know that you can make a comment by editing your answer. You click on 'edit' and then you can write whatever you want to express. You don't want to take the risk that the yahoo administration punishes you? Then how can they know what people really... show more What is it? Nobody gives a comment! Maybe you don't know that you can make a comment by editing your answer. You click on 'edit' and then you can write whatever you want to express. You don't want to take the risk that the yahoo administration punishes you? Then how can they know what people really want? Yes, 'answers.ya' works, because the level is low and it attracts the masses, but good people will not participate or leave and so the level will go down more and more. Probably Yahoo doesn't care as long the numbers are going up... So don't let us fool ourselves, this 'answers.ya' is a money making machine and all what is done is based on a materialistic worldview. That doesn't mean that not also good parts in it and the people doing the job are for sure not bad, but it is a job for them and they get paid for it, so why they should engage themselves more than necessary? The system works... A change only is possible if the numbers are going down and that might convince to listen to us.
Update 10: Betsy, I'm glad to see that you have recovered... Your answer is far out the best comment here and I would wish that others got inspired and motivated to express themselves as well. I will write comments to your answer at my Web site, because here it is too difficult as I need to quote and then comment and 1000... show more Betsy, I'm glad to see that you have recovered... Your answer is far out the best comment here and I would wish that others got inspired and motivated to express themselves as well. I will write comments to your answer at my Web site, because here it is too difficult as I need to quote and then comment and 1000 characters there's not enough space given. Also probably the question will be deleted before the question expires.
Does anybody know a space we can use more freely, without being punished or rewarded and where our participation is based on our own responsibility? I don't have the knowledge otherwise I would create such a space. I have a yahoo group: 'StressReleaseExercise' but this group is dead since I am writing at 'answers.ya' and not posting there. Nobody else is writing, they all just consume... So creating an alternative 'answers space' will be difficult. It would need some motivated and engaged people. I am convinced there is a need that will grow...The soup needs to...
Update 11: I suggest that you go to the Web site: http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/beiyin_.html I will try to convince the owner to install an 'answer section' where experts answer questions... The experts on this Web site are there because they sell themselves and their services. I am the only one who gives every... show more I suggest that you go to the Web site:
http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/beiyin...
I will try to convince the owner to install an 'answer section' where experts answer questions... The experts on this Web site are there because they sell themselves and their services. I am the only one who gives every thing for free... But they might be interested to answer questions for free, so that people can see that they are experts and then go for their paid service...
Update 12: I was just wondering why nobody makes any further comment. Probably it is not only because of fear to get punished, it is also because editing with a comment is not rewarded with a point! Sad indeed. The interest in a subject should be the motive and not the payment with points. 'This point system makes people... show more I was just wondering why nobody makes any further comment. Probably it is not only because of fear to get punished, it is also because editing with a comment is not rewarded with a point! Sad indeed. The interest in a subject should be the motive and not the payment with points. 'This point system makes people corrupt...
Update 13: Why I'm doing this? To pass my knowledge? Oh boy, NO! Knowledge you can find everywhere and you pick up what serves you. 'Recovering' can be interpreted depending where you are. People were showing interest, so I started to explain why I am leaving. What I wrote was probably not what they wanted to... show more Why I'm doing this? To pass my knowledge? Oh boy, NO! Knowledge you can find everywhere and you pick up what serves you. 'Recovering' can be interpreted depending where you are. People were showing interest, so I started to explain why I am leaving. What I wrote was probably not what they wanted to know, it didn't confirm their opinion, so they were disturbed. To recover, best to ignore what I wrote, so better not reading more and not giving any further comment. Going back to the entertainment posting interesting questions, also answering, gaining points, going up the ladder of success. Great, they are recovered. So I can disappear.
Saying being not recovered can be positive, being in a state of openness for creative influences. But saying that one is beyond any help, is sad and shows being close and stuck, not much different than those caught in survival games. With what you play doesn’t really matter, if these are gaining points or rising ones kundalini… I’m not a challenge, right?
Update 14: Somebody here wrote that I might feel like Jesus, giving up and not defending myself against the ignorance and misunderstanding, etc. This is an interesting question. Looking at myself I can say that I understand and can imagine the state of being of Jesus, after he did everything he could to move people out of... show more Somebody here wrote that I might feel like Jesus, giving up and not defending myself against the ignorance and misunderstanding, etc. This is an interesting question. Looking at myself I can say that I understand and can imagine the state of being of Jesus, after he did everything he could to move people out of their small being into a higher state of awareness. And then experiencing this dullness of people who are practically all are clinging on their established personality, primitive or highly advanced. In those days he must have felt totally alone. Yes, people were listening to him as a kind of entertainment, similar what they do here in 'answers.ya'. So I can see that he 'gave up' and then not were defending himself. So he let it happen, what can be seen as suicide, being absolutely convinced that there is no death of his soul.
Well, for sure I'm not there and I will go on, but select more where I'm expressing myself. Yes, to help others, but who is open and asking, will find...
Update 15: That's not what I meant or wanted to express. Interpretation is not always misunderstanding but probably mostly. This is not the right place for such an exchange. I feel like being in a football stadium trying to talk to somebody on the other side... Your idea about a new forum is good, but seems impossible... show more That's not what I meant or wanted to express. Interpretation is not always misunderstanding but probably mostly. This is not the right place for such an exchange. I feel like being in a football stadium trying to talk to somebody on the other side...
Your idea about a new forum is good, but seems impossible to realize. I have serious doubts that there are people who would participate. If people not expressing themselves in a save place like here, how could they dare to enter a dangerous space?
At the moment I'm too busy with basic survival needs to be able to open and organize a forum, but how about you?
Update 16: Thinking about it I see that such a forum indeed is needed and could work just with a few people. I don't know if the forum offered from Lunarpages is safe enough. I am still traumatized that a troll destroyed the forum we had... I will investigate... I see that just the idea gives me new energy (I'm... show more Thinking about it I see that such a forum indeed is needed and could work just with a few people. I don't know if the forum offered from Lunarpages is safe enough. I am still traumatized that a troll destroyed the forum we had...
I will investigate... I see that just the idea gives me new energy (I'm pretty down at the moment) so we will see...
Thanks.
In case somebody is still reading here: What do you think about it? Would you join such a new forum? How would you like it? Let's use the last few hours of this question in a creative way...
Update 17: Nobody says anything more, so I will close the question now. I wish you that you find good creative questions coming out of yourself. Then also the answers will appear and it doesn't really matter from where the answer comes...There is no answer without question. Within an essential and authentic question there... show more Nobody says anything more, so I will close the question now. I wish you that you find good creative questions coming out of yourself. Then also the answers will appear and it doesn't really matter from where the answer comes...There is no answer without question. Within an essential and authentic question there lays already the answer.
Adios to all!
BeiYin

http://falconblanco.com